latest CSC phone number

overthere

Registered Users (C)
sorry for bothering.

I am too anxious for processing speed.
My first FP has expired at the end of June. However, I haven't received 2nd FP notice until now.

Could anybody share his experience with me?
I want to call them, but (949) 831-8427 is out of date.
Does anybody know latest direct CSC phone number?

very appreciate for your time and advice.

Relax

There are thousands of people ahead of you in the same situation. i.e. FP expired last Dec - Mar who have not yet got their 2nd FP.

You can call if you wish, but you will get the standard answer. They will notify you if they require it. (of course they do, but that will be their answer). The net result is that you won't be able to affect what you want, that is get your 2nd FP.

There is no direct number that you can use to call CSC. You can only call the NSC and it is of no use, if you need any information. I have given you a link for the CSC guidelines, in your previous thread. Go take a look at the guidelines and you will get the fax numbers and instructions on how to use them.

Good luck!

I suppose CSC will send a new FP notice only after CSC employee touch your case. Second FP is not an automatic proccess. Of course you may call to NSC, but I'm sure they will do nothing.

Tasse is right

overthere - I understand your anxiety. may be if you'd know that there a whole slew of others much ahead of you but in the same boat as you are, might cool your nerves

We are there with you...