Latest Baltimore Applicants still Waiting

GAMA

Registered Users (C)
Here are some Baltimore People still waiting:

I have not added RD/ND and FP, if you believe this will be helpful, let me know those
  details. My experience is that in Baltimore, there is no order. It is random. It
  seems at this point that some 6/13 and 6/14 applicants with TD are due, though
  many 6/15 are interviewed long ago.

vsc699 TD 06/13/ Waiting
    Unclesham TD 06/14/ Waiting
    vsc899 TD 06/14/ Waiting
    Bala S. TD 06/14 Waiting
    Manish TD 06/14 Waiting

No Title

I guess I am the only person who was transferred on June 13th & still waiting for the interview.

I also been to Baltimore a couple of times. Every time they tell me different date on which they received my case. First time I was there on July 6th, they said case is here, we just received it today.

Then second time I went to renew my EAD on 13th July, that time also they told me that they have received the case today only.

I went back on Sept 28th they said they received case on 15th of July, I should hear something within 90 days from that date. 90 days are already over & I am planning to visit them tomorrow. I don\'t know why are they telling me different date every time.

I hope my tomorrow\'s visit is any fruitful. I just want to know the definite day on which they will call me for interview.

That is my story.

VSC699

No Title

VSC699:
Take some political help or
write a letter for the up
date of the case. Else
things will be slow.

No Title

Thank you for your advice GAMA.

Let me go to the Baltimore office tomorrow & if tomorrow also they tell me something different then I will have to do either of what you say.

Thanks again for for your advice. You have been a great help for Baltimore applicants.

No Title

GAMA, THANK you for all your works.

Besides VSC699, my case transferred to Baltimore at 6/13/00 too and like VSC699, I went to Baltimore office several times and get nothing back.

I did sent Baltimore office a letter at 10/03/00 but haven\'t get the response.

No Title

Well, My wife went to the B\'more INS office on 10/18 (Wednesday).
The status is the same...."in a box" @#$#$^$&$!$#@$%

The last time, they said that all interviews have been scheduled till Nov. So, they told me to expect my interview to be for next Year.

Others..?? what were you all told ??
Srinath

No Title

Did they tell her the box number? Mine is in #209. Any others with the same box number?

UncleSham

No Title

My case is in box 208. They received it on July 15. So I guess it is important to ask when they received the case, instead of when it was transferred from VSC.

Today I visited Baltimore INS. The officer told me that I should hear something by end of November.

When I mentioned her that when I visited last time I was told that I should hear something by Oct.15. Then she started telling me that there had been a 30 day back log nationally. So the cases & dates are running 30 days behind time(I think this is one of the excuses they are giving).

So may be I will write a letter to INS Baltimore & wait till I hear something. Otherwise I will have to make one more trip to Baltimore next month end.

No Title

Folks:

That is usually frustrating. I have been through this
process. What is amazing that there is no correct order
in which they call the applicants for the interview.
For more information, look at the old chat board and you
will be able a get better perspective on this.

I suggest write a note to INS Baltimore, as I did. They
replied to me. May be they reply someone else too.
Good luck.