Lately Quite frustrated....

mygcwaiter100

Registered Users (C)
I have not yet gotten 2nd FP notice.... :( Is there a way to expedite it .... I spoke to my lawyer and she said we cannot do anything yet....

wac 02-232

RD and ND 15th July 2002

Same here...No 2nd FP...yet to see finger print notices for June and july 2002 cases though...

waiting_2002
wac 02-205-XXXXX

Exactly what my lawyer said, "No way to expedite FP".

But I am surprised that July applicants haven't received their FP notices yet. I was pretty happy when I saw August applicants going for FP. I was under the impression that October (My PD) is around the corner. But now that you guys tell me July applicants have not yet been fully processed, my hopes have sunk.

Amazing that the JIT has moved to May, with the chance that it will move to June in the next month and you guys haven't received your FP notices. I guess the August applicants were the lucky 5-10% who are going to see rapid approvals, while the rest of us rot in the backlog queue. :(

gnu01 and eventually - have you sent the fax inquiry? called NCSC? wrote mail to senators?

this is sad.... wac02 08x has not got any 2nd FP...i thout most of the Jan cases were approved.. my LUD date is still June 03...so nobody has opened my goddam file for a year now...

Last edited by a moderator:
What next

March 2002, no FP2 yet. (WAC-02 138*****)

Sent mail to CA Senators last week, to Congressman Honda 3 weeks back.
Sent FAX to USCIS. Spoke to IIO yesterday and launched an inquiry. Made sure home address is correct with USCIS. Still with same employer.

Hope there is some movement in coming weeks.

LUD still in July 2002 - FP1 timeframe.
Inertia of Rest is too high. Clinging to optimism yet.