Late Birth Certificate Registration - Translation and affidavit needed?

sipak

Registered Users (C)
My brother just registered his birth for upcoming Green Card application sponsored by me (a USC). He is about 35 yr old and birth was registered late due to lack of enforcement of laws in Pakistan.

Now few questions:
1. BC has English and Urdu (native) language statements; e.g. each entry is there along with Urdu language statement as well. Do we have to have word-by-word COMPLETE notarized translation in English other than original BC?

2. As BC is registered in 2012, year when I will be applying for there I-130, should I get affidavit of late birth registration by my fathers as well for him?

3. Would he need to register his kids and wife births as well, as they will be accompanying as dependents.

Thanks for your response on this.
Regards.

Any one? Any response?

My brother just registered his birth for upcoming Green Card application sponsored by me (a USC). He is about 35 yr old and birth was registered late due to lack of enforcement of laws in Pakistan.

Now few questions:
1. BC has English and Urdu (native) language statements; e.g. each entry is there along with Urdu language statement as well. Do we have to have word-by-word COMPLETE notarized translation in English other than original BC?

2. As BC is registered in 2012, year when I will be applying for there I-130, should I get affidavit of late birth registration by my fathers as well for him?

3. Would he need to register his kids and wife births as well, as they will be accompanying as dependents.

Thanks for your response on this.
Regards.