Last week i was told by an IIO that my case

Kevin65221

Registered Users (C)
was assigned. but my case number is wac-059-XXXXX and today\'s JIT didn\'t move at all since last report. could it possible? i am confused now. what the hell are they doing last 2 weeks?

No Title

That does seem like a odd case number ....

The Case is supposed to read...WAC-XX-YYY-zzzzz

where WAC corresponds to your service center
      XX represents the two-digit year
      YYY represents the working day (obviously in one year this
      cannot exceed 365)
      zzzzz represents your unique receipt number.

No Title

Then, mine would read WAC-01-072-XXXX. So based on my ND, Kevin65221 your ND would be around Dec 27th, which seems reasonable.

No Title

My ND is 12/21 and wac# is WAC-01-058-xxxxx
I had my FP done on MArch 29.
I believe approvals are dependent on PD not ND or wac#. Please correct if i am wrong.

No Title

Hi ranga

Looks like there are lot of similarities in our case.

My ND is 12/21 as well
I did my FP 3/24
My case number is WAC-01-058-xxxxx

What is your PD ??

No Title

rangaraom,

Priority date usually has no bearing on I-485 processing other
than that it has to be current before the case can be approved.
Processing is supposed to be done by RD/ND.

ciba

No Title

My PD is 6/99...Did u check with FBI about ur Finger prints. What info do they need to identify our case.(Is it name or A# or ???)

Thanks

No Title

Guys,I got through IIO again today. and confirmed my case was assigned on 3/30. so don\'t trust JIT too much.

No Title

I don\' tknow how you guys mange to get thru during day time. I just find it impossible to do so and moreover I lose patience after 5 minutes. But I guess I\'ll just let you guys dial and in that way I\'ll get a rough idea about my case. Mine is pretty close to J_Waiter
PD: 6/99
ND: 1/11
WAC: 01-074-xxxxx
FP: 3/7/01

No Title

Kevin
 How does FBI identify your case. Is it by name or A# or anything else??? Please reply..I wanted to check with FBI about my FP

Thanks

No Title

you\'ll just have to keep trying. if you are lucky, 20 minutes, if you are not, hours. I set my computer dialer to redial every 10 seconds.

No Title

I called two weeks ago, one officer told me my case is pending, however, FP in systems. Today I call again, another officer tell me, my FP is not in system, that is why my case is still pending, could someone make me clear, Thanks

No Title

when you were told that your FP was in system last time, were you asked for A#? you know, when they say FP in system, it could mean either in main system or the other system. once when i called, i was told my FP was there but not updated, so i knew it was not in the main system. so i believe the best way to ask is "have you received my FP?". if you got a yes. then comfirm with " is it updated?". just my opinion.

No Title

to Kevin Liu
>
Maybe after you call 100 times, they\'ll feel sorry for you and tell you what is going on...