***Last Updated (LUD) Tracker***

LUD of all

I-140, I-485, EAD , Advance Payroll... LUD of All the case numbers I have is 07/30/04

LUD Changes

Hi!

I observed my LUD changing since last 3 days for EAD on 07/27/04 when I got message for Approval on EAD & Plastic Card Order again on 07/30/04 saying EAD has been approved again on 08/02/04 only date changed with same message. Please advise

joshi,

On 07/30/04 they approved your case and ordered the card.
On 08/02/04 the card is mailed to you.

This is normal.

When did you apply for your EAD? Is it your second EAD?

naanshi.

Any comments on my case please

LUD of all the case numbers I have changed to 07/30/04...

I-140, I-485, EAD1, AP1, EAD2(renewed RD - 07/19), AP2 (renewed RD - 07/19)

wqur said:
Any comments on my case please

LUD of all the case numbers I have changed to 07/30/04...

I-140, I-485, EAD1, AP1, EAD2(renewed RD - 07/19), AP2 (renewed RD - 07/19)

It is really hard to guess anything from this change. But LUD change of all the cases at same time without status change, might be a extreme good sign or extreme bad sign.

Did such a thing happen to anyone before? What do u mean by extreme bad news RFE or more worse ?

These LUD concept came recently. There are not much data to analyze. What I wrote earlier was my guessing only. I may be completely wrong.

naanshi

MCA (Masters Of Computer Application) from India... (BSC - 3 yrs + MCA - 3 yrs)

I hope I made it clear

Thanks

Yes, you made it clear. Thanks. Please update us with the progress of your case.

naanshi.

you dont have fingerprints yet so they wouldnt be adjudicating your case concurrently right now so, other than that i dont know what to think, i hope its not an RFE or something.

all the best.

I have not heard anything from the lawyer. Hoping for the Best ...
Will keep posted, If I hear something ...

the lawyer did the paper work for the EAD and AP renewal.... It just took a week for us to get the receipt..

LUD changed but Status Quo on application !!!

<I posted this question earlier also.>

The LUD on my I-485, EAD and AP applications changed to 07/19/2004. However, no status change was recorded in the respective case descriptions (Please note no change in the LUD for I-140)

This time around, however LUD on ALL my (approved AND unapproved) cases was set at 08/02/2004.

Wonder what all this means :confused:

Latest Case Details:
-----------
EB3/RIR/NSC/Concurrent filing
RD 05/12/2004
I140
I485,EAD,AP (for self and spouse)
EAD AD - 07/06/2004 (for self and spouse)
AP AD - 07/13/2004 (spouse only/RFE for self/ RFE reply acknowledged on 07/22/2004)

wqur said:
the lawyer did the paper work for the EAD and AP renewal.... It just took a week for us to get the receipt..

I would be very optimistic. You filed in Oct like OctFiler and it looks like your case is being reviewed. Even if you do not get approved immediately, it could be that its been set to be ready for approval when your date comes available.
Elnegro

Elnegro said:
I would be very optimistic. You filed in Oct like OctFiler and it looks like your case is being reviewed. Even if you do not get approved immediately, it could be that its been set to be ready for approval when your date comes available.
Elnegro

thanks. I wish the same thing happens but I have not got my finger prints yet....

LUD Changes

Hi Naanshi

My lud change first as Card mailed on 07/26/04 then on 07/30/04 as EAD approved exactly opposite then again on 08/02/04 with same as ead approved?