"Last Update" date changed for I-485

calkov

Registered Users (C)
all,

great new. i recieved mail for me a my wife today: 485 approval receipt, dated on 03/08/2005. So, the LUD is, indeed, the approval date, though the content did not change.

goodluck to everyone
03/14/2005

all,

i filed NIW on March 2004, I-140 was approved on late Jan 2005. Today, I saw that I-485 "Last Update" date changed to "03/09/2005", but the description of the case and status remains the same. I am just wondering what does this imply.

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Your approval is around the corner

An LUD change on 485 could mean that they are getting ready to approve the 485. Good luck.

saras

Let me diappoint you. It may mean nothing at all. Just look at some posts from last year. LUD changes several days in a row and then nothing.

Mine did...hope I am wrong....but nothing happens.

There is no good reasoning or right explaination for these LUD, Only happy part is something happened on your case. I am seeing this kind seismic activity on my case everyday for past one month from the day I got my 140 approved. People say its good thing.

All we can do is wait.

Good luck.!!!

it is approval

all,

great new. i recieved mail for me a my wife today: 485 approval receipt, dated on 03/08/2005. So, the LUD is, indeed, the approval date, though the content did not change.

goodluck to everyone.

Told you so .. congrats

calkov,

I told you something good will happen and it did. I am happy for you. I wish I could predict my own approval :) hahaha

congratulations.

saras

Strange

Strange,

you (and your wife) and I (and my wife) received the approval notices without online message change. In both cases the LUD changed (probably when the Notice was printed).

Something wrong with their multi-layered database system. Anyway, congrats to you too.