Last notice of asylum pending ead online case status

Anthony2013

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends

Can anyone do a favor for me? If you have recently been issued an EAD card based on pending asylum application can you please check your case status and write here what is the last notice placed in your case status. The reason I am asking for this is that I received my card on 6th of February 2014 and my case status showed the notice that the USPS delivered my new card to my address. But next day my case status was updated again with a notice that the USPS picked up some package with my new card on 7th of February 2014 to deliver to me. I am too confused of this, because I am not waiting anything else from them rather than my interview notice. I am assuming that the reason of that case status can be the interview notice sent to me. So I want to just check with another people who has already been issued an EAD card based on pending asylum application if the case status is the same after getting the card.

Any response on this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance my dear friends.

Hi Anthony and journalist, would you guys like to tell me in how much time you guys got ur EAD? I applied on November 19, 2013 and online status showing initial review

I m also a pending asylee and its my first time I applied for EAD

Hi DRMAHEEN

I don't understand why your application is under initial review for such a long time. I send my application on 27th of December 2013, the USCIS received my application on 6th of January 2014 and I got my EAD card in the mail on 6th of February 2014. So from the date the USCIS received my application it took exactly one month and I go the card. I think you should contact them and find out what is the problem. By the way I applied to California Service Center. To which Service Center did you send your application? And were you interviewed by the Asylum Officer or not yet? Which asylum office did you apply to?

no I did not interviewed even. I applied for asylum on 06/10/2013 and then for my work permit on 11/19/2012 from Detroit, MI which comes under Nebaraska office. I even called and asked what is exactly going on and they said they will get back to me in 15days and now m waiting for their reply too. Its a never ending thing for me now

Hi DRMAHEEN

I don't understand why your application is under initial review for such a long time. I send my application on 27th of December 2013, the USCIS received my application on 6th of January 2014 and I got my EAD card in the mail on 6th of February 2014. So from the date the USCIS received my application it took exactly one month and I go the card. I think you should contact them and find out what is the problem. By the way I applied to California Service Center. To which Service Center did you send your application? And were you interviewed by the Asylum Officer or not yet? Which asylum office did you apply to?

when did you reach the 160 day mark?

my other questions is

when do they start counting the 160 days , from the filing date or the date they received my application on ?

for example , i sent my application on sept 28 and they received it on oct 14

I got EAD in about 50 days since I applied, but actually my son got in less than 30 days

EAD case different EAC***** case number, and ZNK is asylum number, so ZNK was not searchable, but suddenly it became searchable that's how I found out that I should have been approved.

So EAC case number is different, so you search with asylum case # or EAD (which is independent application) number?

They count 180 from the date you sign your application. If you signed it on your 149, not your 150 day, they will now approve it. You need to make sure that you pass 150 days before apply.

I applied in 14 novmber after 154 days of asylum application and the issued notice on 11/19/2013

so I believe from11/19 to 2/10 its approximately 3months :(

hi my friends don't worry about your EAD they send it to you. my EAD about 5 months was pending
thats not important . your interview is very important
we have any Thread about EAD here but about interview nothing !!!