Last day to call .... not much activity today

2001dec

Registered Users (C)
After this I think, they would get our details when we call and snail-mail us the information after 2-3 weeks. Did anyone call in today?

Haven't seen much activity yesterday/today.

Spoke to IIO today morning

All,

I spoke with the IIO today morning, she was a very nice lady
My case is under consideration and I should hear something in 15 to 30 days.

RD: 12/14/2001.
ND: 12/23/2001.

Originally posted by MeraGChaiKaha
Spoke to IIO today morning

All,

I spoke with the IIO today morning, she was a very nice lady
My case is under consideration and I should hear something in 15 to 30 days.

RD: 12/14/2001.
ND: 12/23/2001.

I think all of them are very NICE people, the only thing you are not sure is how slowly they work on the cases...

I just spoke to IIO at 11.45 EST about my AP & EAD renewal.. She said that the machine was broken which prepares Ad. Parole docs. That is why it got delayed. She told me I would hear something within 7-10 days. God knows!

AP & EAD RD: 03/27/03 ND: 04/01/03

Thought it might help some people who are on the same boat!

Thanks.
CCS

2001Dec, seems your FP expires already. have you
got second finger print notice yet? I called IIO today, and she said since my FP expires next week, I'll get a second FP notice. Don't know when then.

They really suck. They are emotionless.

Oh goodness

I haven't heard anything on 2nd FP yet. But yes, the FP was received by them on March 1st and I am very close to that. ( did fp on 26th Feb). I had called a week back(23rd May) and didn't want to bug them by calling in too soon. They did tell that my case was in "transit" . Not heard that term before. I just asked whether it had been assigned and the answer was NO. Dengdeng - When did you do your FP and when was it received? When I asked about 2nd FP, they didn't have a ready answer. I think it depends on who answers you. By rule they mention that after 15months 2nd FP. Yeah, I too wouldn't want to go through that again as it would delay the case more but that is not in my circle of influence.

did fp on March 7, received on March 14. Lots of ppl were received on March 14.

Hope99 did receive second fp notice. And it's exactly 15 months.

Yeah, I doubt those IIO are consistent. My IIO said she can't disclose to me if my case has been assigned, while other IIOs apparently told ppl the status of their cases.

I wonder why! but it's so frustrating calling them.