• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Last chance to get an Interview Schedule (2NL dv2019) !

Riyadh56

Hello everyone,

Is it correct that after the end of this July there will be no 2NL (interview schedule) send for dv2019 selectee ??

i already receive a notification that said all the required documents is submitted and now i have to wait for interview schedule, but unfortunately it was too late since i receive that email on 10th of this month, someone said it will be difficult for me to get the 2NL as the 2NL for september is already sent for those who submitted their documents early before June 2019.

what`s your opinion ?

Rather than get yourself into a tizz about what “someone” said, you already know KCC has your documents and has asked you to wait for scheduling, so why don’t you just do that? If you are still so worried about what “someone” said, then email or call KCC to confirm you will be scheduled. Easy.

By the way, did “someone” say where they got this special information about the 10th of the month supposedly being a cutoff date for email confirmation?

Rather than get yourself into a tizz about what “someone” said, you already know KCC has your documents and has asked you to wait for scheduling, so why don’t you just do that? If you are still so worried about what “someone” said, then email or call KCC to confirm you will be scheduled. Easy.

By the way, did “someone” say where they got this special information about the 10th of the month supposedly being a cutoff date for email confirmation?

"someone" was talking about those who sibmit there docs before the end of june is now getting the 2NL for september.
people like me have low chance to get the 2NL as we sibmit our docs too late

well i hope what u said is true and i get the 2nl

"someone" was talking about those who sibmit there docs before the end of june is now getting the 2NL for september.
people like me have low chance to get the 2NL as we sibmit our docs too late

well i hope what u said is true and i get the 2nl

Yes I know you said that. Does this someone work for KCC? Is it someone you know? Is it an anonymous voice on the internet?
Anyway as I said you can wait, or worry, or you can contact KCC.

this is my case

1. I received authorization to submit all required documents on July 11th.
  2. I submitted all the required documents on July 19th
  3. A week after that I called KCC to asked when they will schedule the interview. I received three ambiguous answers
    1. The first one said that they received an order from the department of state to stop processing all dv2019. when I asked more about that letter, she did not want to share that with me and she hanged up the phone.
    2. the next I called again this time I asked for a supervisor, this was even worst, he told me everything I already know about the dv process for the selected one, and at the end he said we cannot process all the documents two months prior the deadline, September 30th. I said okay, this means that after July 30th no more processing, he said right and I told him but mine was submitted on July 19th. he hanged up the phone by saying there nothing else we can do. noticed that he did even mentioned the "letter form the state" nobody know about that letter !!! what should I do ?
    3. the third one said that the deadline for submitted all document was July 15th and she said everyone know about that, its on the website ( she was not telling the true because there is not deadline for submitting documents the only deadline is september30th) , when I asked to prove that she took couple minutes looking, and said Sir , I am sorry there is nothing we can do for this case, she hanged up the phone.
what should I do about this case ? did anyone know about that letter from the state department ?

this is my case

1. I received authorization to submit all required documents on July 11th.
  2. I submitted all the required documents on July 19th
  3. A week after that I called KCC to asked when they will schedule the interview. I received three ambiguous answers
    1. The first one said that they received an order from the department of state to stop processing all dv2019. when I asked more about that letter, she did not want to share that with me and she hanged up the phone.
    2. the next I called again this time I asked for a supervisor, this was even worst, he told me everything I already know about the dv process for the selected one, and at the end he said we cannot process all the documents two months prior the deadline, September 30th. I said okay, this means that after July 30th no more processing, he said right and I told him but mine was submitted on July 19th. he hanged up the phone by saying there nothing else we can do. noticed that he did even mentioned the "letter form the state" nobody know about that letter !!! what should I do ?
    3. the third one said that the deadline for submitted all document was July 15th and she said everyone know about that, its on the website ( she was not telling the true because there is not deadline for submitting documents the only deadline is september30th) , when I asked to prove that she took couple minutes looking, and said Sir , I am sorry there is nothing we can do for this case, she hanged up the phone.
what should I do about this case ? did anyone know about that letter from the state department ?

There is nothing you can do. I have been warning people for MONTHS that there was going to be people who would miss out because they did not submit documents in time. The 2NLs for interviews are sent out based on cases ready (DS260 and documents submitted/processed) at the end of any given month. So - the normal process would have meant that September interviews were scheduled for cases ready at the end of June. THey kept that window open as long as they could and did whatever they could to squeeze in as many interviews, but they had to cut off at some point. Late July is spent sending the final 2NLs out, and also starting on DV2020 cases.

So - bottomline - what can you do? Nothing. You left it too late.

As I said I have been explaining this for many months here. I don't think this should be a surprise...

I explained much of this in my recent videos here:
Video at the end of June warning the door was almost closed...

Video at the beginning of August explaining that scheduling for DV2019 was essentially done.

Hello everyone,

Is it correct that after the end of this July there will be no 2NL (interview schedule) send for dv2019 selectee ??

i already receive a notification that said all the required documents is submitted and now i have to wait for interview schedule, but unfortunately it was too late since i receive that email on 10th of this month, someone said it will be difficult for me to get the 2NL as the 2NL for september is already sent for those who submitted their documents early before June 2019.

what`s your opinion ?
Hey Riyadh,
Please can you share if you had been given your chance for an interview in 2019? And when did you submit your DS260? Looking forward to reading from you