last biometrci 1.5 y ago, PD current

hurricanemd

Registered Users (C)
hi my biometrics were more then 18 months ago, my date is due and PD is current, will they still make me do the biometrics again, can i call and ask or any way to get biometrics done in advance

My spouse bio metrics were done for I485 on Aug 18th 2006 and got approved on May 21st 2008. On May 19th Infopass they said his bio metrics are up to date(which is 22 months old by that date). But he went for bio metrics for EAD every year. I am not sure if they look at them or not. But usually within three years they do not send another updated one unless the applicant is a minor.

any chance they can approve 485 without finger print?. When date is current next month and If they send me a FP notice now that might miss my chance this year ? I never received FP request after submitting my 485. Any comments

I'm on the same boat with you. so far, I've done the fingerprint twice. First in Sep 2005, second in May 2007. Now I'm also concerned if I have to do the 3rd FP, -- many people say it's only valid for 15 months...

any chance they can approve 485 without finger print?. When date is current next month and If they send me a FP notice now that might miss my chance this year ? I never received FP request after submitting my 485. Any comments

Since you haven't had FP till now, you can request one by calling TSC and talk with an agent. One of my friend called them and they requested him to go directly for FP. At the local center they verified that their FP is pending and missing the document to send. Finally they have taken the FP for them recently in the local center.

Try going directly and I am guessing many people who applied during July 2007 didn't receive FP's.

in My case last year my date was current and my FP was expired. I called TSC few times to check status, in one call IO informed me that my FP is expired and issue a new FP notice. By the time I completed my FP , date moved back. check my signature for details.

I thought last year the retrogression started in Dec 1st. So after you did the second FP in Sep, your case didn't get processed at all in the next 2 and half months? Did you contact TSC during that period?

in My case last year my date was current and my FP was expired. I called TSC few times to check status, in one call IO informed me that my FP is expired and issue a new FP notice. By the time I completed my FP , date moved back. check my signature for details.

Confused about fingerprinting

I am a little confused.Does one have to re do fingerprinting every year? I was not aware of this and my lawyer has not told me that either? Could someone please clarify?
My situation is a little odd: we filed inthe EB2 category during the last July-August mad rush. Our PD is December 2004. But my spouse's EB1 I-140 petition was approved and so we filed under the EB1 category (yep paid all the fees again) hoping that EB1 will move faster. We have not applied for another EAD through the EB2 filing. Would we do be refingerprinted now that the dates have progressed for EB2 to June 2006?
COuld someone please clarify?:confused:

uranus,

It was last year July-August-Sept when all dates were current. My PD ( July 2005) did not become current after that.

I thought last year the retrogression started in Dec 1st. So after you did the second FP in Sep, your case didn't get processed at all in the next 2 and half months? Did you contact TSC during that period?

Called TSC for FP question

Hi, guys:

I just called TSC and spoke with someone about my concern of the expiring FP. Different from my previous several experience --in which they just ignored my inquiry.., this time the guy told that he will issue a new FP notice for me. When I asked him how long it will take to receive the notice, he said within 60 days....