Landing Question!!! Please Help!!!!!

Mona123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We are planning to land in Canada in Feb 2005.
Then from Canada we will go to India & come back to USA.

My questions:
1.Is there any format for “Goods to follow” list or simple Excel spreadsheet will do.
2.Later on we want to bring our car also but the problem is in the near future we will sold our old car & will take the new car with us.

Problem: I can only have the car details once I get my new car?
So what should I do, take the details of old car or mention in the list “new car”(will provide details later on). Is it possible to pay Car installments from Canada in US?
I would really appreciate if someone can answer this question?

3.If my “goods to follow” list has “living room furniture” & “printer” and due to some reasons I am not able to bring those things then what happens?

4.Do we have to mention the cost of the Jewellery also? Will the photographs include “ornamental” jewellery or only the “Gold” stuff?

5.Where do we surrender our I-94 forms.

6.Since we will be going to India and will have lot of luggage, hope that won’t be a problem?

I would really appreciate if someone can answer these questions or suggests us how to go about this whole thing!

Many Thanks!!

My questions:
1.Is there any format for “Goods to follow” list or simple Excel spreadsheet will do.

Excel sheet is fine

Item SNo (if any ) Brand Cost

2.Later on we want to bring our car also but the problem is in the near future we will sold our old car & will take the new car with us.

Problem: I can only have the car details once I get my new car?
So what should I do, take the details of old car or mention in the list “new car”(will provide details later on). Is it possible to pay Car installments from Canada in US?

If you do not have the car, you cannot put it in items to follow

3.If my “goods to follow” list has “living room furniture” & “printer” and due to some reasons I am not able to bring those things then what happens?

No problem.

4.Do we have to mention the cost of the Jewellery also? Will the photographs include “ornamental” jewellery or only the “Gold” stuff?

Photos help for expensive stuff

5.Where do we surrender our I-94 forms.

Cdn immigration if not just drop it in US consulate or anyway when you fly to india, they will take it at the airport

6.Since we will be going to India and will have lot of luggage, hope that won’t be a problem?

Nope