landing exp

immi_can,
i dont have any problem. by the way ur company has any opening in datawarehousing positions currentlyin US?

Hello friends,

Last few weeks I am getting some calls from Canada , saying they have huge requirements ?? do they really looking for candidates

Hi canus_immi,

which company are you getting offers (calls) from and in what field?

I would be interested to know.

they said they will arrange interview.. but i cannot fly there since i dont have valid visa....let see how it goes

Originally posted by canus_immi
they said they will arrange interview.. but i cannot fly there since i dont have valid visa....let see how it goes

ok, keep posted. I have the same set of skills and will be interested, if you are not.

No canus,

we don't have requirements for datawarehousing from Oracle side, but we do have datawareshousing requirement from SAP side.

Since your visa is a single entry visa, definitly you cannot enter canada but atleast you can wait for your PR card to get, so that you can enter canada and can work over there with the requirements that you are getting in CAnada.

Thanks

hey canus_immi

I just wanted to know whether you received your PR card or not as you landed long time back in thanksgiving weekend.

I just finished my landing procedure and waiting for PR card.

Thanks.

Not Yet !!

Still didnt receive my PR card.But ,i know my SIN number.Called the office,they asked for some details and they gave the number. They said the SIN info has been mailed.