Landed immigrant, Re-entering USA using Ad. Parole document??

sc137

Registered Users (C)
Dear Attorney/Immigration Gurus

I am currently USA. My I485 is pending for approval at NSC. Recently I got Canadian landed immigrant visa. I am planning to land in Canada via road (Detroit/Windsor port) for a day during labor day long weekend and then come back to USA using advance parole document. Now my question is..
Do you guys see any risk while entering in USA using advance parole document?
Will the US immigration officer at port of entry will consider, having Canadian landed immigrant visa in my passport, as abandoning the US green card process and not allow me to enter to USA on advance parole document??
Is having Canadian landed immigration visa, jeopardize the US green card process?

Attorney/Immigration Gurus please advice.

Thank you
Sc137

sc137 said:
Dear Attorney/Immigration Gurus

I am currently USA. My I485 is pending for approval at NSC. Recently I got Canadian landed immigrant visa. I am planning to land in Canada via road (Detroit/Windsor port) for a day during labor day long weekend and then come back to USA using advance parole document. Now my question is..
Do you guys see any risk while entering in USA using advance parole document?
--no problem
Will the US immigration officer at port of entry will consider, having Canadian landed immigrant visa in my passport, as abandoning the US green card process and not allow me to enter to USA on advance parole document??
----NO becasuse your I-485 is still pending
Is having Canadian landed immigration visa, jeopardize the US green card process?
-NO as your GC will approved AFTER Canada PR. once GC is approved you need to maintain US residency for US GC. once you get US GC enter Canada with US GC
Attorney/Immigration Gurus please advice.

Thank you
Sc137

I have doen this
I did not face any issues
As long as you have AP there should not be problems
I dont think immigration officials on either side are
concerned about processing going on from the other side
I did it via Toronto Airport