Laid off after 3 months of Approval.

What an idiot. This guy needs his GC taken away.

People just read this (Smart Faces) idiots comments. His communication skills are zero and morons like him get Green Cards faster then us. Its not his post that makes me mad but the type of idiots that are around and INS can\'t fugure these sad pathetic creatures and send them packing. Guys like this give our profession a bad name.

For the Smart Face Idiot: Please, please just crawl back into the ditch where you came from.

Good luck to all.

No ethnic or racial remarks dude!

While I agree to the fact that SmartFace is a little paranoid and he writes crap, there is no reason for you to make fun of Andhrites. Though I am not from Andhra, I am offended. Your remarks sounded fascist.

No Title

Then what the F&*^, you are doing by posting here? Community service or self service?? If you know everything , and know what to do, what the F&*^ is your problem???

By saying "My interest to put in this area, is to update our members with the problems after 485. ",

what the hell you think you are updating people here????

My advice, you are lucky to be here, and moreover lucky to be over with GC, so just shut up, and keep quite. Don\'t even think about actinv smart, just look back , and think about your origin or grass roots. BTW, did u buy or earn the degree???

The blast is justified

This smartface is a sadist or he wants to show off that he has a green card. He now says he knows what to do and projects his message as a social service. He is trying to play with the emotions of the people.

His query is like somebody asking for \'Fire for his cigarette when the whole house is burning\'. Contradictory to my name and nature, for the first time I wanted to slap a fellow. Some animals don\'t deserve mercy.

No Title

He is simply trying to show that he has got GC and by using
\'worried\' word, Smartface wants to get attention of the people,
same time wants to make other people(waiting since Aug99), feel
bad. And think he is doing Social Service...get a break man.
Social Service doesnt start by hurting other people emotions
when they are going thru such a tough time of economy and
hanging since Aug99...you got GC so go and clean T****TS..
you surely don\'t deserve GC...