Labour Substitution Aug 2000 NBS Center - Urgent

tossurboss2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am little confused. I like you valuable suggestions please.

I did a Labour Sub which has a priority date of Aug 2000 in EB3, this july end made sure that the application has reached NBS before 30th cut off date.
When i came and read this NBS thread i found lot of pending cases and it is not moving as fast as other centers.
I am seeing cases has taken 1 year 3 months for I-140 to get approved, i feel this is a lot of time.
What do you guys think the way the NBSc is processing the approval date will be with your expreience a guess. I am new to this fourm.
I am under tension if i have to withdraw the case from here and try a labour substition from some where it is lil faster.

Thanks
Suresh

Eb3

Now it does not matter as EB3 is Unavailable.
Wait until October 1st and then see what EB3 situation is?

Suresh, now a days NSC is doing little better but def not compare to other centers.

In my experience i thik you will get your 140 approval any time between 4--6 months. Now a days NSC is approing 140 within 6 months

Good luck

jkvaisnavi said:
Suresh, now a days NSC is doing little better but def not compare to other centers.

In my experience i thik you will get your 140 approval any time between 4--6 months. Now a days NSC is approing 140 within 6 months

Good luck

hello jkvaisnavi

which NSC in approving I140 withing 6 months? Suresh is talking about NSC which is in the USA :) oh well.. its all based on your luck.

waiting4mygc said:
hello jkvaisnavi

which NSC in approving I140 withing 6 months? Suresh is talking about NSC which is in the USA :) oh well.. its all based on your luck.

I am also talking about the NSC in USA.. I am not sure when you applied, most of the Nov/Dec filers cases are either approved or getting RFE.

ND: 11/4/4
cases filed Total: 30; RFE: 9; Approved: 19; Untouched: 2..

I know still some old filers are struck.. but new filers are getting approved fast..that doesn't mean 100% though

Good luck

Labor substitution - Urgent Guidence

Thanks for ur feed back i appreciate it.

Well i am lil concerned, I filed my GC in EB3 with labor substitution last month, after that when i said that i am leaving the company my existing employer is ready to give me EB2 bachelors with 5 years exp labour in Texas and i qualify for the educational criteria.
Now i am in a fix that should i continue with the EB3 which i filed last month or to go with existing employer, If i stay with existing employer i will save some money, changing the employer i will loose some money, and at the same time when my project gest over the esisting employer will kick on my but. where as the person who has substituted in EB3 is desi and will not atleast do that.
So please give me ur suggestions if you were in this position how would you handle this.