labour certification in michigan

No Title

Hello!Ram_OH

do you know how many days it will take for the case to get updated on the chicago system once the file moves from the sesa...

good luck

My lawyer just spoke

to the MI SESA office. The person insists that they are working on RIR cases from April/May 2001. According to what she says, cases from June onwards have not been touched.

But still, if people here are SURE that cases from Aug/Sep 01 are getting cleared, maybe this person\'s information is not 100% up to date.

I would really request you guys to post case #s like myself and glakes did (without the last 2 digits). It would be really useful for us to know where our case stands, and how soon it is likely to get cleared.

Please don\'t send me private messages, I am having trouble checking them because of some problem on this site.

Thanks,

Venky

All Under EB3 !

Looks like all the cases that are approved are EB3. Any update on the EB2.

My lawyer just spoke

to the MI SESA office. The person insists that they are working on RIR cases from April/May 2001. According to what she says, cases from June onwards have not been touched.

But still, if people here are SURE that cases from Aug/Sep 01 are getting cleared, maybe this person\'s information is not 100% up to date.

I would really request you guys to post case #s like myself and glakes did (without the last 2 digits). It would be really useful for us to know where our case stands, and how soon it is likely to get cleared.

Please don\'t send me private messages, I am having trouble checking them because of some problem on this site.

Thanks,

Venky

EB2 vs EB3

SP_MI:

I am not sure there is a difference between EB2 and EB3 at the SESA stage.

By the way, what is your case #, please add to the tracking info if you can...

Thanks,

Venky

No Title

My Lawyer told there is no point to consider EB2 or EB3 at this stage. It is only at 485 stage they decide EB2 or EB3. It is just the RIR or regular for labor. Does this really effect in the SESA stage itself

How long still need to wait?

My lawyer recieved notice from MI SESA to modify the salary requirement for my RIR LC application and my empoyer complied and send the material back last week. Is it mean that they will process and forward to Chicago soon? Does some one has opinion on this kind of situation?

Thanks

Regis

Michigan latest info

My lawyer called AGAIN today and asked. The reply he got was that MI SESA was working on Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr and May 2001 cases.

We have ppl here whose cases have been sent to Chicago, with PD Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep, and yet this is the official answer my lawyer gets.

Maybe SESA usually does this to minimise the calls they get? Can anybody answer?

Venky

Had Similar Situation

My PD was April 01(EB2 - RIR). In August my company received a Request for posting internally within company with salary details . They complied and then sent the information to SESA again ( I am not sure when). But in December 2001 they informed me that my Case had been forwarded to Chicago DOL. Haven\'t received any further notice from my legal guys about status of my case.
Can I check the status of my case? If yes will someone let me know how?
Thanks,
Ajit.

labour certification

the dol received my application in march-2001. has anybody an idea when it can be clear? also i need to know is there any changes in law because of the slow economy?