Labor Substitution Urgent Question. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

nwa

Registered Users (C)
My company filed for my Labor in PERM, but it got denied due to insufficient information by the company(I don't know exactly what was missing). Now my company is ready to give me a pre-approved labor and the skill required on the pre-approved labor are as follows:
Research, analyze, design, and develop computer software applications and/or systems in conjunction with hardware product development. Will conduct software and business analysis as per client requirements in conjunction with budgetary and time constraints. Will consider implementation alternatives, implement and customize applications. Will test and document
software application and/or systems.
Will use technologies as per client requirements like SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PowerBuilder, C++, Unix, Windows NT and others as required by client project.

At the time of PD, I was doing all the duties as mentioned in italic, but I don't have all the

skillsets as mentioned in the labor requirements. Out of skills 'SAP, Siebel, Oracle,

PowerBuilder, C++, Unix, Windows NT', I have Oracle, Unix and WindowsNT and I have several other skill sets. In case of pre-approved labor, how many skills should be matching with the labor?
Should I perform same duties and have same skillsets now as mentioned in pre-approved Labor?

Note: This labor is in EB2 category and the requirement is Masters with 1 year exp. and I have Masters with 2 yrs. 4 months. exp. at the time of PD.
Please Help!!!!

nwa said:
My company filed for my Labor in PERM, but it got denied due to insufficient information by the company(I don't know exactly what was missing).

Is this something that can cause effect on your I-140 or I-485 down the line? This is something probably worth knowing.

nwa said:
Now my company is ready to give me a pre-approved labor and the skill required on the pre-approved labor are as follows:
Research, analyze, design, and develop computer software applications and/or systems in conjunction with hardware product development. Will conduct software and business analysis as per client requirements in conjunction with budgetary and time constraints. Will consider implementation alternatives, implement and customize applications. Will test and document
software application and/or systems.
Will use technologies as per client requirements like SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PowerBuilder, C++, Unix, Windows NT and others as required by client project.

It seems that it is like skill a and skill b and skill c, in that case one should have all the skills mentioned. This is just my opinion.

nwa said:
At the time of PD, I was doing all the duties as mentioned in italic, but I don't have all the skillsets as mentioned in the labor requirements. Out of skills 'SAP, Siebel, Oracle, PowerBuilder, C++, Unix, Windows NT', I have Oracle, Unix and WindowsNT and I have several other skill sets. In case of pre-approved labor, how many skills should be matching with the labor?
Should I perform same duties and have same skillsets now as mentioned in pre-approved Labor?

Note: This labor is in EB2 category and the requirement is Masters with 1 year exp. and I have Masters with 2 yrs. 4 months. exp. at the time of PD.
Please Help!!!!

May be there is increased scrutiny involved for labor-sub cases. The matching up of skills and exp is important.