labor substitution,best way!

Ali_Sabri

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends
speaking with lawyers,they guess changing category is the best way in this situatuin.the only chance is the bills or error in estimating priority dates
May u add your advice to theirs kindly..
I have my i-140 apporoved and my file is in consulate now waiting for interview after national visa center
mine is eb-3 ,,world,,pririty date :january 2002
they are giving march 2001

how long will it take in eb3 till my turn come (by guess)??

can I change to eb-2 with same company(they can offer me a job for eb-2) and should I start with perm and i-140 again or from i-140???eb-2 is current now for world

can I file another same time and when it comes to nvc ,take the pd from eb3?

best regards,and thanks for your help

Hey Ali_Sabri, reply according to reply from visa_bulletin@dos.org, murthy.com and my own lawyer:
It would be foolish trying to predict this processing times now. It may inch forward quickly in the next few months, but it can also move slowly or remain unchanged for several months to come. I am EB3 worldwide, PD=April 2002. Sorry.

I am also EB3
Ali_Sabri said:
Dear friends
speaking with lawyers,they guess changing category is the best way in this situatuin.the only chance is the bills or error in estimating priority dates
I have my i-140 apporoved and my file is in consulate now waiting for interview after national visa center

can I change to eb-2 with same company(they can offer me a job for eb-2) and should I start with perm and i-140 again or from i-140???eb-2 is current now for world

Hi guys, it looks like we're in the same category, EB3 worldwide - my PD is May 02. According to my attorney, no one knows how fast the dates will move. She is "cautiously" optimistic, though, that we'll see some movement going forward.

guess bring hopes!!

Dear friends
lets have our email and give any good or bad news directly to each other
mine asabri@mailcity.com

can we think of movement this november or we should wait more to c movement
I think till january everything seems sad

Unless you have an MS (or already had 5 years of experience), if you started with eb3 in a company, it will be very difficult to get into eb-2 from the same company, as in most cases experience gained from sponsoring employee does not count. Your lawyer should be really good to be able to convince INS that the experience gained in the company can be used.

Sc3

Ali_Sabri said:
Dear friends

I agree with Sc3. I think you rarely could convert from EB3 to EB2 if you continue in the same company.

Recently we heard that the EB visa numbers are actually 156K, not 140K. I am wondering how that could impact the EB3 Worldwide folks ? So far this cut-off date is not bad for people like me, because USCIS hasn't reached my I-485 RD date anyway (Feb 2005).

Therefore if the cut-off dates reach the 2002 in the months ahead, it should be OK because by then USCIS may also reach the I-485 RD Feb 2005. Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray for the Worldwide EB folks.

Sc3 said:
Unless you have an MS (or already had 5 years of experience), if you started with eb3 in a company, it will be very difficult to get into eb-2 from the same company, as in most cases experience gained from sponsoring employee does not count. Your lawyer should be really good to be able to convince INS that the experience gained in the company can be used.

Sc3

god bless u smartie

Indeed, Labor Subst is the best way. 245(i) nearly best. The suckers move in the worst way by following the normal rules set by other suckers. U'd outwit the wicked system soon. God bless u smartie. And let'm curse the suckers.
CIAO

Ali_Sabri said:
Dear friends

my case

As my case
I am not in USA and I have not work for that company,,my case will go to consular processing...so can I change to eb2,,,i have ms degree but we should chenge the title of job ,,can i have pd of labour certificate for eb3 as eb2?

Ah, I did not pay attention that your company would give a specific EB2 job. Sorry for my wrong information.
Not sure what 'mummized' meant by 'suckers', but if this was referred to my wrong explanation, that was rude and inappropriate comment in this forum.

mummiezed said:
Indeed, Labor Subst is the best way. 245(i) nearly best. The suckers move in the worst way by following the normal rules set by other suckers. U'd outwit the wicked system soon. God bless u smartie. And let'm curse the suckers.
CIAO

Honest people are referred to as SUCKERs

marlon2006 said:
Ah, I did not pay attention that your company would give a specific EB2 job. Sorry for my wrong information.
Not sure what 'mummized' meant by 'suckers', but if this was referred to my wrong explanation, that was rude and inappropriate comment in this forum.

in my GC dictionary. Gov employees are suckers 2.
I am rude, in an impatient way to awaken you guys from ya wet day dreams.

anyway, hope u guys to outwit this system asap.

Hi, yes, I guess if you are not already working, then it makes sense to port your PD by reapplying for a better job profile.

Ali_Sabri said:
As my case
I am not in USA and I have not work for that company,,my case will go to consular processing...so can I change to eb2,,,i have ms degree but we should chenge the title of job ,,can i have pd of labour certificate for eb3 as eb2?