Labor Substitute and AC21 case approved

krips99

Registered Users (C)
I got the approval message yesterday. It took 76 days after my response to RFE was recieved.

Mine is a lobor substitute and AC21 case. NSC recieved response to RFE on Jan 20th. LUD changed on 1/20, 1/21/1/24 and 1/27 and then stopped. I completely lost hope and went to India for a change. As soon as I returned , I got the approval message.

PD: 02/2000 (Sub)
ND: 05/2003
RFE: 01/2005
AD : 04/06/2005

EB3 India.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the RFE about? is it EVL?

fIRST OF ALL congrats!!!

whats the RFE about? is it EVL?
rejoice your freedom!!!!

Thanks,
Abhi

Thank you all

This site has been great source of information.

My Rfe was for
1) Birth Certificate
2) EVL
3) Employment History (Asked to submit 1040s, W2s and all the pay stubs from day one.)
4) Explanation for why I didn't mention one of the companies in G-325 that sponsored H1B ( I didn't work for that company).

Congratulations krips99.

How did you respond to the question about why you did not mention about one compnay name in G-325?

For me too, I never mentioned one compnay that sponsered h1 for me initially.
I was with that co for only one month but did not worked for any project nor paid.

I would like to knwo because, my 485 is in pending and i too want to use AC21.

Thanks in advance
-Greeny

RFE Response

Hi! Greeny

My attorney replied mentioning that the compnay sponsored the H1B with the intention of employing the candidate. How ever the candidate never worked for this company. Mere approval of H1B doesn't warrant any one to work for that company. Hence in this situation it will be inappropriate to list this company on G-325.

krips99, Did you submitted "Copies" of ALL paystubs from "DAY ONE"?

TWO quick Qustions regarding Emloyment History:
- Did you submitted "Copies" of ALL paystubs from "DAY ONE"?
- Did you worked for more than ONE company since you are here?

krips99 said:
This site has been great source of information.

My Rfe was for
1) Birth Certificate
2) EVL
3) Employment History (Asked to submit 1040s, W2s and all the pay stubs from day one.)
4) Explanation for why I didn't mention one of the companies in G-325 that sponsored H1B ( I didn't work for that company).

Hi! Malia

Yes I submitted all the paystubs from the day I entered USA. Fortunately I had them all. I worked for four different companies during this period.

My guess is that they were confused about one of the company that sponsored my H1B and that I never worked for. Hence they asked for complete employment history and provide proof by submitting H1B approval notices, 1040's, W2's and Paystubs.

Last edited by a moderator: