labor question

lalaker

Registered Users (C)
gurus,

I am sure you someone would have gone thru this situation b4. I need some suggestion on my situation.

-- I work for Company A which is based out of Dallas and has applied for my Labor. I am stuck at the federal level.
-- Company A has been purchased by company B which is based out of NY. I know for sure that they will ask me to move to NY as their IT/IS dept is based in NY.

I need to know what will Company B have to do to continue my GC process from dallas or TSC even though I will be working from NY ???

Assur, Jharkhandi, James any of you gurus please advise.

I really need to know if I can continue my labor and GC process or do i have to start allover again from NY.

lalaker,

The only way it is possible is that if they are willing to state that your future job will be in Dallas - then you can continue with that LC.

Once your LC is done file 140/485 from TSC and then use AC-21 to transfer it to NY after 180 days of filing 485 with 140 approved.

Jharkhandi,

I can only pray to god and hope that this new company will give my situation some consideration. Can you give me some suggestions as to how i can get this new co. to buy into my situation ??? you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
No idea. Talk to your boss/HR. Best of luck.
Jharkhandi is right. Give it a try for "Human Side" of you bosses. Goodluck.