Labor in Pittsburgh

sathya2000

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
   My Labor has been filed on November 2, 2001 at Pittsburgh, PA in RIR and EB2 category. Any idea how long it takes?

Labor Certication in Pittsburg

My Lawyer has send the document on 17th Sep 2001 but havent received any ack... is it ok ??

SESA - PITTS Phone Number

Can anyone provide me the phone number for Pittsburgh SESA Phone Number. My lawyer had send the Documents to Pittsburgh SESA on 17th of September 2001 and havent received any receipt. Yet waiting for approval.

PITTS Phone number

One way to check is to send email to LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov with the Employer Phone (xxx)xxx-xxxx
in the message body.
You will get back a response within minutes and if you see that your application has moved to DOL ( by estimating the dates) you get to know your application number.

Hi brut.

Did you get your labour cleared? my friend applied on nov 2nd and still waiting. As you have said about the email, what if my company applied for more than one person?.

Thanks in advance.

eddyja.

No Title

Nope no news till now. The new processing update shows no advances in December. In case if you have more than 1 person who appiled from your company , at least it will show the last date when an application was received. Also,if u have your case number you can put that instead in the message and it will give your status only.

Cheers