Labor Certification

Labor Cert

A lot of physicians go through labor cert. I don't know the times for Arizona, but from what I remember it is one of the states were it takes terribly long.

LC's for physicians, particularly if filed by a larger medical group, usually go through without a problem. (There haven't been any mass layoffs of physicians lateley, so a lot of the problems the IT guys for example face don't apply.)

If you are in a hurry, look at jobs in the district of the Department of Labors Denver office. (just got a labor cert approved, 5weeks to the day from the filing date).

Thank you Ji Victim.
I have applied for LC thru Texas, and as you know it is taking for ever. I am looking for an approved Labor so that I can do a sustitute LC. Anybody can help????????

Nd

North Dakota (it took 1 day at the state SESA level).

Look at the LC processing times. SD, ND, MT, are all in the range of a couple of months. And the Denver office apparently works without a substantial backlog.

I don't know what specialty you are in, but there are a couple of multispecialty practices up there who are willing to help folks out. Of course they don't want to be looked at as an easy ticket for a GC, they are interested to keep people for a couple of years at least.

Dear hadron, thank you for your input. I have already started the process for licensure in these states. Would like to send a private message. My e-mail is corpusagm@hotmail.com. In particular want to know these multi-speciality groups.
Thank you.