Labor Certification Requirements

rahula

Registered Users (C)
My LAWYER THE GREAT put job requirements in ETA 750 Part A form as Masters degree and 0 years of experience and none special experience. So the only thing they are asking is that the person need to have a Masters degree and nothing else. What are my chances of getting my labor certification?

rahula said:
My LAWYER THE GREAT put job requirements in ETA 750 Part A form as Masters degree and 0 years of experience and none special experience. So the only thing they are asking is that the person need to have a Masters degree and nothing else. What are my chances of getting my labor certification?
You would be getting NOF for necessary changes.
It should say Bachlor or Eqvivalent (2-3) years experieince. It covers everything. ref. to my queries.

How do I see your queries? can you please elaborate. I have started using this site a week back.

rahula said:
How do I see your queries? can you please elaborate. I have started using this site a week back.
I received queries last month for the situation as yours, that I referred here.

So how did you solve those queries? Currently i am walking inside a black tunnel and cannot see the light at the far end. please give me a link to your earlier threads or something. I am unable to understand your replies.

And what does NOF stand for?

rahula said:
So how did you solve those queries? Currently i am walking inside a black tunnel and cannot see the light at the far end. please give me a link to your earlier threads or something. I am unable to understand your replies.

And what does NOF stand for?

NOF stands for "Notice of Finding". It is the request letter for more information generated by DOL.