labor certification information

tonysharma

Registered Users (C)
My company applied for my foreign labor certification on April 24,2002 with the State Workforce Agency (SWA), in Sacramento ( California ) and the case was forwarded to regional (federal) office on March 10, 2003.
Now I am confused while tracking my case and processing time with the regional office as I don’t know if my Date and Case number will be same i.e case no: 123456 dated April, 24 2002 or March 10, 2003 with same case no: say 123456 , since they didn’t gave me any fresh number. I visited www.ows.dolta.gov on April 16, 2003 to check the Processing time and date in San Francisco , regional office and found that they are processing FLCA for the month of April, 2002.
Please guide me if my case is under process or not as on web site of department of labor it says that “ Regional Processing Times(This reflects the date the application was received by the state) “.
I will really appreciate a early response/advice from your side .
Regards
TONY SHARMA
( tonysharma_in@hotmail.com or tonyshals@aol.com )

TONY

Your case number will change.. You (Your attorney) will receive receipt from DOL with RECEIVED DATE (RD), DOT Code & DOL Case Number.. DOL works on RD.. DOL california is currently processing RD of MAY 2002.

Alternately you can Call DOL AVM & use your company's phone number to listen case status.. You can send email with Company's phone number OR TAX ID to see status of all cases of your company & then try to figure out which one is yours..