Labor Certification in Texas

akhil vasandani

Registered Users (C)
Pls. help if some got the same situation. My Labor was applied for in July 2001 under RIR and I have not heard till date. Pls. tell me how much time does it take to get an approval for the same. thanks in advance

H1 Extension for time outside US. Labor pending...

My labor is pending at the Texas DOL(RIR Nov 2000) and my H1 is expiring in Dec 2002. I had stayed outside US for almost 6 months at a stretch in 1998. My company atty says it is usually very hard to recapture this time. But I have heard the opposite.

Could anybody shed some light on this ?

Any advice would help me take a decision.

Thanks in advance,
naga99.

Dallas LC

In DOL dallas, the applications from Jan 01 were certified, i did not see any certifications for applications from Feb 01. Did any of you hear or have your applications certified(that were sent after feb 01). I am talking about RIR too. DOLs date of July 01 does not look accurate.

No Title

My LC was filed at SESA in May 2001, then at DOL in August 2001. It was approved at the end of March 2002. So the decision on your LC should be coming up soon.

You can email lcstatus06@doleta.gov. You need your case number or your employer phone number or the company tax ID to be able to get an update on your case.