Labor Approved from SFO in RIR, at last !

This guy is just making a fool of everyone here. I don't trust this thread one bit anymore.

Originally posted by vasu_c
rambo_fire,

It would be really helpful to know your DOT code. Just wondering if it is a one-off case
that the DOL looked into not having the dreaded 151-031 or 151-032 DOT codes.

There are tons of 151-031 and 151-032 cases
that got remanded.

Thanks!

jnathan,v_vasu & gc927 guys please have patience .I need to go home, get my case number , check status & then provide you with my update.

california_gc, you are a perfect Jerk..despite getting so many repititive questions from so many people, I have been patiently responding to each one of them to the best of my knowledge, here you are twiddling your weener & questioning my honesty. What would be my motive to lie to anyone on this message board ?

RF

Just for the kick i guess. There was one famous MohitFL sometime back too. BTW, stop using offensive language...it really gives away your class...

Originally posted by rambo_fire
jnathan,v_vasu & gc927 guys please have patience .I need to go home, get my case number , check status & then provide you with my update.

california_gc, you are a perfect Jerk..despite getting so many repititive questions from so many people, I have been patiently responding to each one of them to the best of my knowledge, here you are twiddling your weener & questioning my honesty. What would be my motive to lie to anyone on this message board ?

RF

california_gc, class my foot, for people like you, I could be worse.
I really don't know about someone called MohitFL & ask me if I care .......If you mistrust me..just get the hell out & let others who are genuinely interested continue.

My sincere apologies to the rest for deviating from the topic.

RF

California_gc / rambo_fire

Guys please observe some patience. I know that it is frustrating that our cases are remanded. Lets not take that frustration on each other.
All we like and should be doing is to share and get good information from this forum.
Cheers

Titan01, Thank you for setting the right tone for this converstion. Kindly await for me to check the automated system & post an update.

regards
RF

jnathan,v_vasu , gc927 & titan01,

I checked the automated system at the number given. It says my case is certified & was posted on 8/28. The job code is xxx-113-021.

Hope this helps.

RF

Job Description <-> DOT code mapping

Titan01:
How do you know what the title (description) is for a specific case number?

I have been using the phone information system (AVM, I suppose) to get info on my case by the employee phone#, but there are a couple cases that are close to the date that my appl was sent to DOL, so I just want to learn my case# for sure.

I got a 999.151-051 & 999.172-072 as possible candidates...

10/12/01: CA EDD pd
9/18/02: sent to DOL
~7/10/03: Auto-Remand to State
no updates on AVM as of 9/19/03...

Remand Situation

Hello friends
My question is to those of you who have gotten remanded from DOL back to EDD (from Regional back to State level). Did any one get a letter from EDD prior to your file being sent to DOL, containing 3 options? ...Then you had to write a letter and answer or justify something for EDD, ...then they reviewed your response and forwarded it to DOL? ...i.e. Did any of the remanded cases get this kind of letter from EDD before their case was approved by EDD and sent to DOL for the final processing or not. Does this play a role on whether or not a case is more likely to be approved or remanded by DOL?
Thank you for your responses
Inquiry2003

confused

Hello friends
I posted a question recently but never got any replies from any of the members. Didn't any one read my post? Also I don't know why in my profile it says my last post was "approved at last..." but this is an error. I don't konw who put this in my profile. I wasn't able to edit/change it and take it out. Can any one please help?
Thank you.