labor applied in Pittsburg

Congrats!!!

What was your case RIR or Non-RIR? How did you come to know that your case is approved by lawyer or Philly DOL???

Pls. reply.

Non-RIR in Pittsdburgh

Hi

My record is

04/01/2002 non-RIR Pittsburgh

Anyone applied in Pittsburgh in non-RIR can you pl. give the approximate date on which I could expect the Labor to be cleared?

Your help wud be appreciated!

.:dyno:.

Receipt for SESA (SWA) LC

My employer informed me that in Pittsburg, because the processing for SESA and DOL is so fast, SWA do not provide any receipt number. Is this true ?

Did you guys received any receipt number. When I filed for LC in california with my previous company, I received receipt number in around 3-4 weeks.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks

Re: Hurray..Approved

Originally posted by Rammy
Hi Guys,
           Good news..Mine Labor is approved on 5/3/2002.The priority date is 5/13/2002..I wish all the best for others and for I140s.

Hi,
would it be possible for you to let me know who your employer is? I want to switch to a pittsburg employer so that i can get my greencard. I have a long term project with me.

Thanks,
Ram

help to open branch office in DE

Hi All,
My employer is based in CA,They applied for my GC from CA
PD OCT 22nd 2001,RIR , EB3.

CA sesa is now processing around Sep 20th 2001 My guess is
that sesa will take one more month then DOL will take around
6 to 7 months.

What If my company opens a branch office in Delaware or Harrisburg
where the sesa is current and DOl will take around 4 to 6 weeks.
doing this Labor will approve in 2 to three months of time!!!!

Please put some light on it that how one can open a branch office
and apply for labor from new branch using RIR??

1. What are neccessary steps one should take to open a branch office?
2. How big the company should be -- if new compnay opening in DE or else where sesa is current?
3, Is it worth taking a chance.
4. ast but not least,
My employer can file for me from new branch office also keeping the one filed from
CA.i.e the same employer can file from two different branch offices located in different states??

Pittsburgh Labour

Hi,

My labour cert. was applied by my Pittsburg based employer on 4/1/2002, RIR/EB2. No updates yet. Anybody got approval for whom labour applied after 4/1/02 ?? Please post your comments. Thanks !

My Company filed labor from Pittsburgh on August 1st 2002. Please post current processing times at Pittsburgh SESA.

Thks.

Did anybody got approval from Pittsburg SESA. Please post the details

Any approvals recently? Guys please post!

Anbody with approved labor. Please Post!!!

Hi,

Anybody out there with appoved labor who have applied during last couple of months of 2002 and begining of 2003 in Pittsburgh. Please post and help others to estimate about their cases.
Thanks.