LA office interview..ordeal continues....

tp72

Registered Users (C)
after a 7 month wait , I finally went for la interview...

They collected all the docs and asked some simple and usual questions...

Then told..they will review everything and reply within 30 days...

does anybody shed some light or experince with LA or other office interview

I am in the same boat

except loaction is different: Sacramento had an interview on feb 25th and haven't heard yet. They told me the same thing One month for Security check but when I went there again after one month they still have no clue.

I have a friend

I have a friend who was interviewed in LA two years ago.
Decision is still not available (EB1, outstanding researcher,
then laid off after 1-485 was filed for one year)

vipsha,

Why do you think they make you go through the metal detector and stay behind bullet proof windows? :)

It they were actually efficient and prompt, do you think they need to take these kind of precaution. Does anyone coming to your office have to go through metal detectors and x-rays? No because you do your job and no one gets pissed at you! :)

we went through the interview at santa ana on march 12th. we took all the docs they requested and even more, such as the company payroll report, company tax returns, and financials, etc. these documents were not asked in the interview letter. after reviewing all the docs, she took our passports. our lawyer asked the officer if our additional background checks were completed are returned to their office and she replied yes. i was also expecting for her to say that we will look at all ur docs and get back to you. but inturn, she stamped our passport. she was extremely nice and cordial. she was very curtous and pleasant. i was very very impressed by her. now we are waiting for our card to come in the mail. anyone have a clue how long it takes for the card to come?

So does anybody have gone thru' same situation and give an idea , how much time they generally take.

ordeal ends..approved

after having interview at LA ins on apr 07 ....my case got approved now....

tp72,

Can you please post more details, like PD, RD, ND, Partial WAC, RFE etc? Plus finger printing location? It will help others in tracking their cases.

Thanks

congrats tp72 !!!!!!

congratulations tp72!!! enjoy your freedom!!

Can you post more details like what were their questions and so forth ??

my interview is coming up in la next week

thanks
bbad

questions were straight forward ....

like general demographic questions and just verified info on 485 applications ,they were more interested in collecting all docs....

some docs which were not mentioned in there attachments , but they still asked were :

1. Last 3 yr tax returns for employer.
2. last 3 yr tax return for you.
3. 2 photographs

we were done in half hr. , after interview we were told that they will call employer to verify employement...
& get back to us 30 days or less and also

then finally approved case 5 days later....

DO not worry.....as long as u have and can provide all docs ...u shall be all set..

best of luck

Great news "Congratulations" on being free bird.

I think IIO must have read my post of having gun.