LA Area - Stamping & Plastic Card Tracker

Stamping in SantaAna - no card since 08/2004

I got my stamping in Santa Ana in Aug 2004. No card yet. My online message still the same and says that my case is approved.

Is there a place I can contact to make sure that the card is infact ordered. I doubt if my passport stamping is recorded in BCIS system..

Any input greatly appreciated..

Thx,

GG

GreenGuy, these're the instructions on https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

since it has been more than 60 days in your case, you shud call the Nationcal Customer Service Center and have them initiate an inquiry.

sarmad :)

Any ideas ?

Got the stamping done on 27th december 2004 at Los Angeles USCIS office.
Any idea how long it may take for the plastic card to be processed ?
The IIO guy who did the stamping for us told that it may take upto 6 months ..what is teh average time for LA Stampers these days?

almost 4th week ending ..no change

485 AD: 12/16/2004.
got the stamping done on dec 27th ..in L.A office.
The status for both me and spouse still says "This case has been approved ...." with a LUD of 12/20/2004.
Any one in the same boat ??

I got the stamp on Jan 13, 2005 at Santa Ana office. One week has passed, but the online is still saying 'approval message.'

I think the process of plastic card is going slow down as the normal processing time. The process was so fast about two months ago. At that time USCIS was considering to stop the green card stamp. Instead, they were making expidite process to issue the plastic card for a while. The period was a special period. It normally took around two weeks.

Recently, it may take around four weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
message changed to card ordered

AD: Dec 16 2004
Stamping : Dec 27 2004
Card Ordered for primary: Jan 19 2005
spouse: no change in status - old LUD of 12/20/04

card mailed

My card was mailed on jan 22 per the online message. No change in wife's status message yet ..