LA Area - Stamping & Plastic Card Tracker

cards received

Approval e-mail received 6/7/04 (for both spouse and myself)
stamped 6/21/04 Los Angeles
card ordered 7/21/04 (spouse) and 7/22/04 (myself)
card mailed 7/27/04 (spouse) and 7/28/04 (myself)
cards received 7/27/04 (spouse) and 7/29/04 (myself)

roopavijay

Congratulations. The GC journey is finally over for you. Also thanks for posting the info. This gives the trend of stamping at LA.

Missed Lawyer's copy( I-485 approval Notice)

Hi Titan01,

I got my I-485 approval notice( Curtesey copy) on July 20th, But my lawyer didn't get original copy, we got my wife's copy and lawyer also got original copy for my wife. Some how mine was missed.

Is it OK to go with curtesey copy for stamping at LA office? If they ask what I have to tell to them?

Please give me any suggestions....

kell said:
Hi Titan01,

Is it OK to go with curtesey copy for stamping at LA office?

I went for PP stamping 2 days ago to LA Office and they didn't ask the original. They took only the copy...
Hope this can help...

Hi KELL and ALL OTHERS

I opened this thread to track Plastic cards in LA area. Because it is taking long time than SFO or san jose area.

So, I request you all to keep this thread only to track Plastic cards in LA Area, If any thing general please post it separately or in the corresponding threads.

thanks for your support

Last edited by a moderator:
kell said:
Hi Titan01,

I got my I-485 approval notice( Curtesey copy) on July 20th, But my lawyer didn't get original copy, we got my wife's copy and lawyer also got original copy for my wife. Some how mine was missed.

Is it OK to go with curtesey copy for stamping at LA office? If they ask what I have to tell to them?

Please give me any suggestions....
When I asked my attorney's office the same question, they said it's OK to take the courtesey copy. I guess you should be fine.

Kell

Yes you can go with Courtesy copy to get stamped, please see your PM Messages for more info.

Getting back to the LA area stamping topic, is there any more card received for LA area?.

roopavijay said:
Approval e-mail received 6/7/04 (for both spouse and myself)
stamped 6/21/04 Los Angeles
card ordered 7/21/04 (spouse) and 7/22/04 (myself)
card mailed 7/27/04 (spouse) and 7/28/04 (myself)
cards received 7/27/04 (spouse) and 7/29/04 (myself)

Roopavijay:

Your card ordered and Mailed messages were shown on your I-485 case on-line status or on your I-181 case on-line status? The I-181 is a welcome letter for the permanent resident status.

Please advise!
Thanks!

Mine today received email saying card has been ordered

WAC 02-114 -xxxxx

RD 02/14/2002
AD 06/23/2004
Stamping Date 06/30/2004 San bernardino, CA
Card oredered on Aug 2/2004

Hi; desidoc:

Can you please keep posting more information such as card mailed date and card received date? Thanks!

By the way, which city are you living?

I also got my GC stamp at San Bernardino on June 3rd. Unfortunately, I have not got my plastic card yet. My card might be lost in the mail???

WAC031205XXXX

I live in Yucca valley 30 miles north of Palm springs. Give a call to NSC and complain about not getting card. It should speed your card processing.

Where do we go for stamping in Orange County- Santa Ana? Appointment reqd, any special needs- tips? Is email notification enough for stamping.
Thanks much,

Last edited by a moderator:
sb_tiger

Where do we go for stamping in Orange County- Sanat Ana?
Check previous posts which proves that Santa Ana is ok for stamping. I was from OC but went to LA as said in the approval notice.
Appointment reqd, any special needs- tips? Is email notification enough for stamping.
Appt. Needed. Approval notice needed (atleast courtesy copy) in LA so I think it applies to SNA too.

Thanks much,

What is appointment process, What is infopass? :confused:
Anyone did stamping in Santa Ana, couldn't find one in this list.
Thanks

check the links for more info.

sb_tiger said:
What is appointment process, What is infopass? :confused:

Appt process is the infopass, for your interest it is available in Santa Ana and LA. Appt's can be done 2 weeks in advance. It saves your wait time outside the INS offic.
http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Anyone did stamping in Santa Ana, couldn't find one in this list.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=130452