L1 to H1: Cancelled without prejudice

sam2007

Registered Users (C)
If I apply for a change of Status from L1 to H1, i heard that sometimes L1 gets cancelled without prejudice and H1 is also not issued. this puts life in jeopardy. r there any reasons for L1 being cancelled without prejudice. is ther any way to avoid gettting L1 cancelled if H1 not approved.

Or is there any way of ensuring that L1 is cancelled only if H1 is approved.

If L1 is cancelled without prejudice and no H1, does it mean the person has to leave USA. how much time is he given to wrap up. wat reason can he give to his L1 employer as to why he wants to go back.

c
If I apply for a change of Status from L1 to H1,

During COS your H1 gets approved if you are eligible and your L1 will not get cancelled. Only it will be cancelled when you are going for H1 Visa stamping in an US Consulate.

i heard that sometimes L1 gets cancelled without prejudice and H1 is also not issued. this puts life in jeopardy. r there any reasons for L1 being cancelled without prejudice. is ther any way to avoid gettting L1 cancelled if H1 not approved.

Or is there any way of ensuring that L1 is cancelled only if H1 is approved.

If L1 is cancelled without prejudice and no H1, does it mean the person has to leave USA. how much time is he given to wrap up. wat reason can he give to his L1 employer as to why he wants to go back.