kryns cutintal

bogdanel

Hello everyone,

I just registered and graduated.I want to go and work in US,for the moment I got a degree in the electric field,and some experience(my degree is:mechanical engineer in electrical equipment).
Can you please tell me how can I get a H2B visa,because far as I read it's easier to obtain.Please provide me some names of the companies that will sponsorship this type of visa,or agencies,etc.

Regards,
Bogdan

To obtain a H2-B Visa, An U.S.Employer or U.S.Agent must file Form I-129, Petition for Non immigrant Worker. You can download & see the instructions to get H2-B Visa.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hello everyone,

I just registered and graduated.I want to go and work in US,for the moment I got a degree in the electric field,and some experience(my degree is:mechanical engineer in electrical equipment).
Can you please tell me how can I get a H2B visa,because far as I read it's easier to obtain.Please provide me some names of the companies that will sponsorship this type of visa,or agencies,etc.

Regards,
Bogdan