KJ's thread

I got a Code 1 FP notice today. I am wondering if the timing of this means anything? I was due for a FP anyways.

Thanks.

Update

Tuesday, October 3rd:
My attorney called me today and told me that he got a call from USCIS that my name check was cleared and that my case would be approved as soon as EB2-India became current.

I don't know how long the wait will last. Interestingly, my LUD did not change after name check approval and FP both.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD's

Saturday, October 28th: I got 11 emails from CRIS and USCIS-CSSO. 6 related to the I-485 application but did not have any new information. It still said - your case was recieved at so-and-so date and it is taking so-and-so many days to approve these kinds of cases. My case had a new LUD as well.

The other 5 emails related to my first EAD that was filed in 2004. It said the case had been approved and card ordered. I have had that card in hand for 2 years now. Go figure!

Anyways, I think this might be because of some kind of a month-end automated program that checks which cases will become current next month. My case will get current November 1.

I'm hoping for an approval early next month. We'll see if this happens or not.

Regards and impatiently waiting for Nov 1.
-KJ

Expecting approval

Wednesday, November 1, 2006 AM:

I am current again as of this morning. The past trend shows approval within the first 4-5 days of the month. I am expecting an approval soon as well.

Lud

Wednesday, November 1, PM:
Still awaiting approval. I went and checked my account and both my wife and I have an LUD today. The message is still the same though. Hopefully, the emails and status change will come shortly.

Finally approved

Thursday, November 2, 2006, AM:
Got the below emails at 7:17 AM. Gosh! This was a bumpy ride. One thing I am sure of - it would have been much much longer, had it not been for this forum. Everyone on this forum rocks!

I wasted about 2-years in the name-check hole. I wish you guys luck in getting out of it.

Regards,
KJ.

This case has been approved. On November 2, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

KJ, Does the FBI respond to email inquiries?

If so, what should I write in name check status check email? I got the email address above.

Congrats, KJ...

This was long overdue...Hope such a miracle happens soon for others too..

----------
PD: Aug 02
485 ND: Sep 05

KJ said:
Thursday, November 2, 2006, AM:
Got the below emails at 7:17 AM. Gosh! This was a bumpy ride. One thing I am sure of - it would have been much much longer, had it not been for this forum. Everyone on this forum rocks!

I wasted about 2-years in the name-check hole. I wish you guys luck in getting out of it.

Regards,
KJ.

This case has been approved. On November 2, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
Congratulations and welcome to the GC-CLUB!

Santa4u, Your time will come. Hopefully shortly.

Toxsci, Your postings have been of great help. Keep up the good work.

Bushmaster, Like I said in my previous postings. I did various things -certified mails to Laura Bush, Hooton, Hardy, and a weekly email to FBI. I don't know what worked. It was most likely Laura Bush-- may be Hooton. I don't think it was the email that I was sending to FBI. You might want to consider a WOM if you have been waiting for too long.

Hope this helps.

Hi KJ,

Congratulations on your aproval !!! It's about time !!! I wish you all the best and enjoy freedom !!!
Good luck !!!

ghebauer

Card mailed

Monday, November 6, 2006:

On November 6, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed and
you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your
address. To update your address, please call the National Customer
Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Hey KJ, best news ha????

I did receive the same e-mail today. Hope to get it this same week.

best wishes

Got the cards

Tuesday, November 7, 2006:
I recieved the cards. The journey finally ends. This is such a huge relief, you can't even imagine.

As far as I understand, no action is required after reciept of the card. Can someone verify that? Someone told me one has to make a trip to USCIS office to get the prior visas invalidated. I think that is false.

Thanka again everyone. Your time will come soon too.
-KJ

Congrats

I received 5 emails on Nov 4 but messages not change. Also I received forwarded letter from senator saying my name check was finalized on Oct. I wonder whether I can be approved soon?

Also why my spouse and kid don;t have any emails LUDs, and the letter didn't mentioned them (I asked their's name check also), do any experts tell me whether I need to ask USCIS or FBI about theirs?