KJ Finally Approved on Nov 2nd

Awesome - Congrats !!

KJ said:
For details on my story, see KJ's thread HERE

KJ,

Congratulations on the approval. The Name Check process did a number on you but you came out on top in the end. That is what matters. Today is indeed a great day because another long timer (mvusa) got her approval.

Make the most of it and enjoy the well earned freedom.

cheers,

saras

Thanks madgu-gc2005 and saras.

Saras, I hope EB3 starts moving. Your approval is long overdue. Thanks for your contributions to this forum. They have been of great help.

Yes...

KJ said:
Thanks madgu-gc2005 and saras.

Saras, I hope EB3 starts moving. Your approval is long overdue. Thanks for your contributions to this forum. They have been of great help.

KJ,

My approval is so long overdue that these days I do not even think about it anymore. It will come when it has to ... :) :)

cheers,

saras

Cograts again KJ ,

My case is still pending and out of processing time !!! I hope that i'll get an answer soon also !!! My PD is current since Sept. , and still no news !!! :confused:

I wish you all the best and good luck !!!

ghebauer

Benta4GC

Don't know if that will help, Just wating and watch how its going to be turned up.

kJ
How do you feel today? did you wake up with a big smile on your face this morning? Did your breakfast tasted better than ever??? Welcome to your GC life!!!!

I want to ask you some questions if I may: Did your approval message said anything about greencards being made or sent to you? Have you had other LUD's after ?

My approval message was the standard one, which only states approved and notice mailed. I did have a LUD today. (I hope it has to do with actual GC being sent)

I had Biometrics code 3 done back in March/06. Have you done Bio 3 too?

Thanks for your time. Hope you are doing fine and sharing joy with everyone around you!