Kiwi, did u receive the AP approval or AVM change for that?

alicia

Registered Users (C)
We have the same ND. Last time you told me your AP got approval on 3/5 yet didn\'t receive anything for that. How is the situation now? I still didn\'t get my AP, I begin to worry. But my attorney still said it was under the normal processing time.

I will go to FP on 5/28, maybe i should inquire this issue?

But my location is san jose, it seems impossible for our form be stuck by the same guy?

AP

My RD is 2/15. AP approved on 4/4 as per AVM but nothing received in mail.

When was your AP approved as per AVM? What is your RD?

Alicia

I guess we are in the same boat. I have asked my attorneys to talk to the INS many times. They keep gicving excuses telling me I will receive in the next week or so all the time. I have read in this board that talking to the IIO personally may put your case in geoparady. So I am not willing to call them.

I still have not got my AP (nor the AVM message has changed) and now the EAD dates have moved up beyond my ND and I am not optimistic about that either. Something is wrong and all I can do is wait!!! Good Luck to you!!!

Looks like my application has been traced

This morning I wrote a strong-worded mail to my attorney copying it to my HR. I stated that I was being inconvenienced by them (Attorneys) because of lack of travel documents since my travel plans are hampered due to their negligence. I also detailed my visit to INS Santa Ana and the officer\'s response there (He told me I was approved on 03/05/02).

Just now my attorneys responded. It is true I was approved on 03/05/02 and it seems the Clerk received the file only on 04/24/02 and they are doing everything to mail the documents ASAP. My attorneys confirmed that they will send me the docs as soon as they receive it. Hopefully, I should get them by next week.

Alicia, why don\'t you ask your attorney to query at INS? It might help as I can see from my experience, waiting impatiently causes a lot of stress.

Thanks kiwi, I tried to contact attorney several times, but they keep telling me

it is under normal processing time. Maybe I should use some strong word too.