• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

KCC Can give you your interview date over the telephone

invest

Registered Users (C)
Hi fellow DV2010 winners,

I just called KCC at telephone number 606-526-7500 and they told me that my interview is scheduled for 5th October 2010. My case number is 2010-SA000001XX so I knew that I will be called for an interview on October. When you call you need to give them the following:

1) Your case number. This is the number you got in the notification letter
2) The principle applicant name
3) The principle applicant date of birth

Good Luck to everyone.

Hi there, Invest and Nico, I see you are from SA. Where are you? I am from Argentina and am in London, no 2nd letter yet and i emailed KCC and they said they could not give me the date of interview.

I am a bit concerned as some people in Asi have already received 2nd letter but I with similar case number have not received it here in Britan. Case number is 1xx.

Thanks!
JC

Hi there, Invest and Nico, I see you are from SA. Where are you? I am from Argentina and am in London, no 2nd letter yet and i emailed KCC and they said they could not give me the date of interview.

I am a bit concerned as some people in Asi have already received 2nd letter but I with similar case number have not received it here in Britan. Case number is 1xx.

Thanks!
JC

Hi CymruArgie

I am from the tiny caribbean island of St. Lucia. Did you call KCC at the number I provided. They can give you your interview date. It is that easy. I too wrote them earlier this month and they indicated that they cannot give me the interview date. But when I called them on Tuesday they gave it to me with no problem. I have not received the second letter so that is why I called them. Best of luck to you.

Hiya!

Called again KCC and this time they had the info. Our letter was mailed on August 27 so in a few days we should get it. Our interview date is October 28th in London.

Case # 2010SA000001xx

Bless!
JC

hi
i called them and they told me that my interveiw is going to be in the 4th of oct.
when do you think they will send me the 2nd NL
CN 2010AF00005XXX

Hiya!

Called again KCC and this time they had the info. Our letter was mailed on August 27 so in a few days we should get it. Our interview date is October 28th in London.

Case # 2010SA000001xx

Bless!
JC

I pray your interview will go well. Although I am from Africa, I too will, God willing, have my interview in London. I hope you will share your experience with us.

lome

hi
i called them and they told me that my interveiw is going to be in the 4th of oct.
when do you think they will send me the 2nd NL
CN 2010AF00005XXX

Are you sure your interview is on the 4th of October, because this day is a Sunday. Will the embassy be open on a Sunday?? With regards to the second letter, you may reveive it the first or second week of September.

Are you sure your interview is on the 4th of October, because this day is a Sunday. Will the embassy be open on a Sunday?? With regards to the second letter, you may reveive it the first or second week of September.

in the 3rd world our weekend is thursday and friday not sat. and sun.
thanx for the info.

Hi all I received my interview letter today

2010-SA0000001XX
NL letter received - 27 May 2009
Sent Forms to KCC via fedex - 02 June 2009
Interview letter received - 18 September 2009
Interview Date - 05 October 2009

2010-SA0000001XX

Best luck with your interview :)

2010-SA0000001XX

Best of luck and do keep us informed with experience.