Karen or any one pre JAN00 filers: Any info on ur case

shahidimam

Registered Users (C)
Is there any approval recently on ur cases which were filed at TSC pre JAN00. I am still waiting. New FP done on 11/27/01.
Please let me know
Shahid

I am too

I call TSC every week and last week, they told me my case got assigned to an officer on 01/16/02. I haven\'t gotten any approval yet, the AVM is broken. I will try calling them again this week.

Details:

EB3,
PD: 04/99
ND: 11/99
FP1: 03/00
FP2: 10/01

No Title

No news yet. I received my congressman\'s letter that my FP has been verified and he requested I-485 dept. to review my case. I will call TSC tomorrow to check my status again. Hope I\'ll hear something good tomorrow.

shahidimam, did you talk to any IIO recently?

Ya I tired to speak to IIO

Karen,
I spoke to IIO last week, they r b****. They just dont want to provide any info. SO I gave up in frustration and am waiting thats all. Also my case is with an officer since 1/13/01 and he is just sitting on it.
Shahid

raramani1234

How do U know AVM is borken ?
Can you please enlghten me. I have heard this multiple times but donnot when it got broken etc
Thanks

No Title

my details:
PD: 8/98
RD: 11/99
ND: 11/99
1FP: 1/00
2FP: 12/5/01

I think your case should be approved pretty soon. Yeah, the IIOs usually don\'t give any useful information. They just tell you to keep waiting. However, calling them is the only way to find out whether the case has been assigned or not, because the AVM system never gets updated.

No Title

I tried to check the status through the AVM few times last couple weeks. However, the calls were not picked up and after a few tones, the calls just stopped. I successfully got through the system last Sunday, but it\'s always the same message. The AVM is pretty much useless at TSC.

did u get EAD, AP , Finger printing notice?

did u get EAD, AP , Finger printing notice?

I am waiting too

My Details:
PD 01/98
I-485 ND 12/99 RD 01/00
FPs 1st 02/00 2nd 11/01

Still Waiting

No Title

PD: 9/98
RD&ND: 11/99
1FP: 1/00, 2FP: 12/5/01
2APs & 3 EADs applied
Just spoke to an IIO, and she told me my case was assigned to an officer last week. Hope it will work out well.

case on it\' way to an officer...

I\'m following up through my congressman. My case is not yet assigned to an officer. Per last week\'s query, TSC said "case is on it\'s way to an officer"..... (whatever that means) Hah!

EB3-India
PD July 1998
ND Nov 99
FP2 Nov 2001

rajramani : Why Do u think SO

I am not too sure and am really pissed at this TSC crap.
BTW did u talk to lawyer or INS based on which U r giving this info....
Let me know

I did not talk to a lawyer

My guess is based on previous statistics. Most people got their approvals within two weeks after their cases were assigned to Officers. Some people got approvals in three days. It\'s just my intuition.

Talked to IIO

I talked to IIO yesterday and my case is NOT YET assigned to an officer.. IIO has mentioned that she will leave a note to her supervisor on that.. IIO also asked me to call back in two weeks and check the status.. I will keep you guys posted...

Is there one with recepit date 12/03/01 & has received the finger printing notice

Is there one with recepit date 12/03/01 & has received the finger printing notice

No Title

I\'m in the same boat.

EB2
PD: 04/99
RD: 1/00
ND: 2/00
FP1: 4/00
FP2: 11/6/01

Still waiting.......

Still Waiting

My case is not assigned to an officer.
My details are
EB2
PD Jan98
I485
RD 25 Oct 2000
ND 31 Oct 2000
2nd EAD
Please let me know if AVM start working.
Thanks
N