Kanadian's RFE wording and response back

Kanadian

Registered Users (C)

folks remember I changed two companies and my compay was in Iowa and i am currently working in New Jersey.

RFE

"The documentation submitted is not sufficient to warrant favorable consideration of your petition/application. The following information is also required.

Submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer that indicates your current position, if any, your proffered position, and proffered wage and indicating that the terms and conditions of the employment petition
Continue to exist.

If you have changed employers since filling your application for adjustment of status, the letter shall be issued by your current and new prospective permanent employer. This letter must specify the duties of the position, requirement of the positions, job title, wage, and the date you actually began employment. This letter should be issued by an appropriate authority within the organization that has ability to confirm the job offer.

Finally, if you have changed employers since filing your application for adjustment of status, please submit a statement including the names of all employers and the beginning and ending dates of each employment."

company's letter

"This letter is to verify that Mr. Kanadian is currently employed by XYZ Inc. in the position of same as LC . Mr. Kanadian is currently working for XYZ. Inc. at USA.

XYZ, located at USA offers a complete range of services….bla bla bla (one paragraph)

MR. Kanadian has been employed by XYZ, Iowa and located at client site in New Jersey since 00.00.00000 in the position of same as LC. In this position Mr. Kanadian is responsible for bla bla bla (one paragraph).

The position requires the services of an individual with at least a masters degree in computer science or related field …..same LC wording

MR. Kanadian current salary is 00$/per hour and he is working atleast 40 hours/week. Although XYZ employs Mr. Kanadian on an at-will basis, it is the company’s intention to continue the employment relationship on a continuing basis.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any question".

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanadian

How did you respond to the following paragraph? Could you please post it here as a sample?

"Finally, if you have changed employers since filing your application for adjustment of status, please submit a statement including the names of all employers and the beginning and ending dates of each employment."

Rolling Hills said:
How did you respond to the following paragraph? Could you please post it here as a sample?

"Finally, if you have changed employers since filing your application for adjustment of status, please submit a statement including the names of all employers and the beginning and ending dates of each employment."

My attorney attached a cover letter with this company letter
let me type here that wording....wait

The enclosed is filed in response to your office’s request for additional evidence and in support of the notification of the transfer of Mr.XYZZ ’s employment-based immigrant sponsorship under the provisions of Section 106(c) of the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act, Pub. L. 106-313 and of the notification by Mr. Kanadian of his intent to transfer his permanent employment from the I-140 sponsor, GHIJ, Inc., to new employment with XYZZ.

Mr. Kanadian has accepted employment with XYZZ located at RRRR, Iowa on June 29, 2003. Mr. Kanadian’s place of employment for XYZZ is, New Jersey, NJ 34544. He is employed with XYZZ in the position of Analyst, which is a “same or similar occupation” as his position with the I-140 petitioner, GHIJ. Mr. Kanadian ceased employment with GHIJ, Inc. on April 11, 2004. After leaving GHIJ, Inc. Mr. Kanadian began employment with KLPP as a Analyst on March 3, 2004. He departed KLPP on May 47, 2004 and began employment with XYZZ on August 38, 2004. He has been employed with XYZZ since that date.

Mr. Kanadian has had on file an application for adjustment of status since May 1, 2004 (LIN 03-172-59999). The I-140 petition filed on behalf of Mr. Kanadian was approved by the Service on August 12, 2001. Accordingly, pursuant to the provisions of Section 106(c) of the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act (Pub. L. 106-313), the I-140 petition approved on Mr. Kanadian’s behalf remains valid with respect to his new offer of permanent employment with XYZZ.

Kanadian,

Thanks for submitting the letter. Were you working for your GC sponsorer on H1 B Visa when you filed I-485? Looks like you had filed your I-485 in May' 03 and taken another job offer in Jun 2003. Also the I-140 dates mentioned in your letter and signature is different. Please advise.....

Wrangler said:
Kanadian,

Thanks for submitting the letter. Were you working for your GC sponsorer on H1 B Visa when you filed I-485? Looks like you had filed your I-485 in May' 03 and taken another job offer in Jun 2003. Also the I-140 dates mentioned in your letter and signature is different. Please advise.....

dates are all fake on this sample letter...read my signatures for information..good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kanadian help me..

Hi kanadian I got the same RFE (word to word) you got but the problem is My employer gave a letter that does n't say about terms and condition of employment like which you are talking about

Do you think this will pose any problem , I already replied my RFE and my lawyer did n't talk about this at all . But I submitted all other evidnece do you think My AC-21 will pose proble..

485crazy said:
Hi kanadian I got the same RFE (word to word) you got but the problem is My employer gave a letter that does n't say about terms and condition of employment like which you are talking about

Do you think this will pose any problem , I already replied my RFE and my lawyer did n't talk about this at all . But I submitted all other evidnece do you think My AC-21 will pose proble..

depends on each officer but my sample worked for me ....good luck

Hello Kanadian

I have sent a private mesaage for your help on RFE. Could you please respond to me? Thanks in advance

Nonsy

Kanadian

Kanadian,

We knew you have changed jobs several times. Did you send copies of your H1B1 and I-94 approvals for your RFE?