K3 application: question

pepen

Registered Users (C)
Good day!

I am filing K3 visa for my wife who is in the Philippoines together with my kids, just would like to know will my kids under 21 be automatically be included in the application for my wife? Do i need to include any documents for them to know that i want my kids to be included?

hello!i have a k3 visa also and im from the philippines. i dont know if you have to apply separately for your children as we dont have a child yet. but anyway, one thing i would like to advice you is that when your wife and your children undergo physical exam let them have the vaccination ther coz when you apply for change of status here in u.s they will ask again for another physical exam and you can just go to the doctors affiliated by the immigration. they will ask for vaccination again and you can show them the form (they will give you that there in st.lukes)as evidence that they have been vaccinated already in the philippines. it cost about $250 for each person and depending on the doctor you choose. :rolleyes:

hi! My husband also filed a kvisa for me and our 3 yr old son...there is a part in the uscis web site where it says that there is no need to file a separete form for your kids, since you already have filed the I-130. I guess all you have to do is list their names there under question no 13. Lets hope m right:) Am also from the Philippines.....mabuhay! :)