k1 visa for me

soccer203

Registered Users (C)
i was living in the us for over two years out of status on f1 visa...i was admitted with d/s stamp on my i94 which means i dont have a ban from entering...now my girlfriend is here with me in my homecountry and she will b visiting couple of more times cuz she is studying in france...she is a us citizen...we wanna get married but in the usa...how can we do this? someone told me i wasnt ineligible for a k1 visa cuz i was never determined to be unlawfully present because of d/s... can someone share me some info here and do u know anyone who was in a similar situation?

so tahts good...now will pictures emails and stuff be enough? i met her back in america and if i tell them that will they ask for a proof of that?

You need proof of having met once in the last 12 months and proof that both of you are free and willing to marry each other. That is the basic requirment for a K-1 visa.

so tahts good...now will pictures emails and stuff be enough? i met her back in america and if i tell them that will they ask for a proof of that?

oh ok so we got that...medical blah blah...she just graduated and doesnt work so anyone can be our sponsor thats also easy...we are both free to marry...and i have to wait 6 months approx for the visa to b issued?just enough for me to finis up my school

thank you i know im boring with my frequent qs but is there anything else i should know and provide them with