K1 and K2 VISA

xman2000

Registered Users (C)
Dear any one help me out as I got citizenship in 2009 and wants to sponser my wife and a child ut the problem is that I got my citizenship as single, any one can help me let me know what should I do? Iknow some one have very updated and solution of above case...waiting..thanks.:D

Dear yes, i did not declear my marrage in n-400 and I have 8 yers kid........ if you have any suggetion plz tel me, as i ahve got very informatic

Dear I got my GC on family basis as my sponser me as above 21 years unmarried child and I keep same status till my citizenship. know I want to is there any way that I can apply for my family????? plz advised.

Dear when I got got I130 approval as unmarried child above 21 I was not married but when I got GC I was married and my kid was 1 year....

You need a lawyer, a very competent one. According to what you have told me, your GC and your naturalisation both were obtained fraudulently. By concealing a very important material fact, you are in a real hot spot. Good luck!!!

when I got got I130 approval as unmarried child above 21 I was not married but when I got GC I was married and my kid was 1 year

You can lose your citizenship as your GC was obtain fraudulently. You have far bigger problems than a forum can assist with. The attorney is essential.

Why on earth would you lie and ruin your future like this!