Jyotishi -- I140 Predictions

eBhola

Registered Users (C)
I want to consult a good Jyotishi -- who can predict my I-140 approval..

Does any one has done it and any reco --- esp predicting for NSC..

thanks

Hi eBhola,

A good Jyotishi can accurately predict when man/woman would start living on the Moon and the Mars, but he/she cannot predict what is happening at NSC.

To make you feel better, rather get the date when you would be a millionaire.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

eBhola said:
I want to consult a good Jyotishi -- who can predict my I-140 approval..

Does any one has done it and any reco --- esp predicting for NSC..

thanks
I know two people very well.

PEER SYED BABA and AJMERI BABA..

All problems will be solved in 7 days guaranteed..

Call 111 111 111 111 and get your credit card ready..

Hope this helps.. :)

the_dude said:
kriskish,

You forgot Pandit Maharaj!
Thank for reminding me about Pandit maharaj.. He may curse me now... Its been more than an year watching hindi channels.. But please update if anybody I miss here.. I dont want their curses too :)
Thanks
KK

There is one more pandit

I think there is one more pandit/swamy in east coast or west coast or UK and his name is CHAMUNDA SWAMY.
And i am not sure is he still in USA or gone back to india ???
Probably he might have waited too long to get his GC and he might have thought its not worth to wait too long for a GC. :p

I can provide you with accurate predictions of your GC Approval, you only need to give me the Horoscopes of all the Immigration Officers working in NSC.

lx_kumar said:
I think there is one more pandit/swamy in east coast or west coast or UK and his name is CHAMUNDA SWAMY.
And i am not sure is he still in USA or gone back to india ???
Probably he might have waited too long to get his GC and he might have thought its not worth to wait too long for a GC. :p
Thanks Kumar,
You might be right. He might have pissed off with gc processing.
KK

Please join me in congratulating the NSC officers for NOT approving my I-140 in this one year's time. Yes, that's right. I am completing 365 days today since I filed my I-140 / 485.

Mahesh
NSC Concurrent filing EB3:
I-140/485 RD : 04/22/2004
FP : 09/09/04

feel sorry for ya!!!!

Hey,
I hope u are not in ur 6th year.It seems that to get an extension u have to have an approved 1-140 or pending labor.

usa_gc_waiting said:
You guys don't have to consult ajmeri baba or pundit maharaj..Just consult me..i will give you guys accurate predictions....
Do I need to give you the credit card details? or is it a free trial?

usa_gc_waiting said:
Its just like Ajmeri baba..Check or CC :D
Ok.. I will send the check for 100$. All problems will be solved in 7 days? Is that GUARANTEED? Also can you provide some references of your clients :). Did you place any ads in the TV or News Papers :).

Standard Deviation.

marlon2006 said:
for I-140 waiting times (days):
Average time=170, standard deviation=114
That standard deviation explains everything. Unpredictable. Crazy.

Hmm I guess soon the Standard deviation will be greater than Average Time...
-------- all the stats guys will go crazy --

To update the Hall of Fame, Shakuntala Devi (the Human Computer) is also avilable for astrology consultations. So, forum members looking for Ajmeri Baba, Pundit Maharaj or Peer Syed Sahib have a non-UK option.

Good Luck.