:) Just4Kix Approved

Just4Kix

Registered Users (C)

Happy despite the long wait.
Been a regular and silent visitor to this great site for 3 years.
Hope everyone gets approved sooner than later.
Please let me know if you have any questions for me....

Quick questions:

1. What documents do i need for pp stamping other than Approval Notice/EAD/AP/Infopass Appointment?
2. My care of address is in a state where getting a infopass appt is very difficult. Can i schedule a appt in the state where i currently live?

Best Wishes
Just4Kix

VSC
EB3 India
PD 04/01/2002
Labor Applied Apr 2002 RIR
Labor Approved Aug 2002
140 Applied Sep 2002
140 Approved Sep 2003
Non Concurrent
485/EAD1/AP1 Applied Sep 2003
EAD1/AP1 Approved June 2004
FP Sep 2004
EAD2/AP2 RFE
EAD2/AP2 Approved - Forgot :)
485 RFE Jan 2005
485 RFE Recvd Feb 2005
FBI NameCheck Email sent Nov 2004
FBI NameCheck Success Email Recvd Apr 2005
485 Approved May 16 2005.

Congrats. You said you recieved FBI name check Success mail. you mean you got the reply back from them or the status of the name check was success

This is the reply i recvd for the email i sent to the FBI. I hope this answers your question...

I am responding to your email dated XXX XX, 2004, concerning your name check status.

The FBI completed a name check for you on XXX XX, 2003. The results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Headquarters, Washington, DC.

Thank you..Yes.It sure did. I received reply from FBI stating that the name check was complete as of 4/21/05. still waiting

Just4Kix,

Congrats for your approval. Enjoy new the status. Could you please post the LUD's with message change or without, which will help members to expect something with similar patterns.

Thanks

Just4Kix said:

Quick questions:

1. What documents do i need for pp stamping other than Approval Notice/EAD/AP/Infopass Appointment?

I think you would need your I-94 too. But take copies of all documents before you go for stamping.

Just4Kix said:
2. My care of address is in a state where getting a infopass appt is very difficult. Can i schedule a appt in the state where i currently live?

I think its possible. When USCIS see your driver's license (to check photo-id), it will have local address (where you live), so it should not matter.

The last LUD was when the 485 RFE was recvd (Feb 2005). After that the LUD did not change until i recvd the approval emails.

FBI NameCheck Email address?

Congratulations Just4Kix.

Can I know the email address for FBI name check status check?? Bcos my PD is 3/2002 and still waiting for big news...Just wondering whether my name check is done or not. I have done FP in Dec 2004

Sreedhar