Just transferred to Miami

wolfman

Registered Users (C)
Hi, All

Just received a mail this morning indicating the transfer of I485 cases for
my wife and I.

But the message is different:

Mine:
On July 13, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
or to Adjust Status to our office in MIAMI, FL for them to schedule and conduct your interview.
Scheduling can take several months.
Our office in MIAMI, FL will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.
If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My wife:
On July 13, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
or to Adjust Status to an office in MIAMI, FL for processing.
Our office in MIAMI, FL will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete.
You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.
Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

On the CIS official weblink https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=46,
it is said that
1 .Miami Local office is processing I485 with Receipt Notice Date of March 19, 2003. And
2. The date represents the filing date of the application or petition.
3. If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown, and you have not received
a RFE, a decision or another notice in the last 30 days, call national service center

Since my case receipt date is march 2002, does it mean I can call the national service center
now about my case? Does it help or just waste of time?

Can anybody give me any hint on what I should do next?
just wait
call national customer service center
call Miami Local Office
or schedule a infopass interview to push my cases?

Thanks a lot

ND/RD: March 2002
PD: June 2002 for me, none for my wife yet
3EAD, 3AP
AD:.......?????

Just wait for 5 to 6 weeks to recv interview notice

Just wait for 5 to 6 weeks to recv interview notice (menitoning the sceduled interview date and time.)

Read all my recent threads.

Good luck.