Just talked to TSC IIO this afternoon

QixinZuo

Registered Users (C)
I just talked to TSC IIO 15 minutes ago. Sounds she is a young lady who is not nice. She said our cases are pending, at least we have to wait another 6 months to get approval. I ask her where she gets the number (6 months). She said "I know". Hopefully, she is a person who knows what she is talking about in TSC. Seems to me, they all do not know what they are talking about. She said TSC is business as usual and working hard (????) to process our cases. Who can belive this!!!!
ND: 03/19/01; FP: 03/02/02; Pending...

Has she told you if your case has been assigned? I doubt your case is still in storage. Good luck.

Thanks, Gking1. I specially asked her if our case is assigned to officer. She said NO. At least anot

6 month for what?

Is the 6 month for clearing older cases, or the 6 month to complete training and getting the new computers, or just what exactly?
it is obvious that some service centers will be impacted more than others with this new process, as some of them CSC for example seem to have recovered, others are in limbo, may God help

Be patient

No one knows what\'s going on in TSC. There are no approvals for a long time except a few approvals after RFE. Don\'t you think it is strange?

What happend to I-485 of 2001

I think TSC has put all 2001 485 cases into back burner but 2002 cases have moved very quickly. Is it our bad luck to file in 2001 ?.
Pls make your comments