Just talked to IIO

raj2002

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys
My rd 04/27 Nd 07/12 category EB3 Pd 06/97

IIO: everything looks fine on this case. you should know something by
12th July 2002.
Me: has the case assigned to officer yet.
IIO: No
Are you waiting for something like any further documents
IIO: No
IIO: let me see here .....no everything is fine your\'s is a employment or a family based filing?
Me: Employment
IIO: usually there should not be any interveiws for employment based case.
IIO: By July 12 th you should know the status of this case.

7/12

**IIO: By July 12 th you should know the status of this case***

Huh???
you mean to say, IIO is saying since your ND is 7/12/2001, you should see ur case decision by 7/12/2002?

i think so......i could not get anything more from him...

he told everything looks fine but the case not yet assigned. wait continues

We should gether all IIO\'s talk and report to our senator.

They are just talking shit. I am sure if you call again and talk to a different IIO, he/she must give you a different answer each time.

I agree

Yes. I agree raj.. I am also waiting from 97.

"Success sits next to patience". We cant do anything. And there is no by-pass route

Nothing more to say

Until the time it is assigned to an Officer for review, you will hear
some such standard reply. Just hang in there. Seems like our cases
can be taken up at anytime within the next 2 months.
Some consolation this?

i think we should form a list of people who are waiting for assigning to

officers to adjourn our cases for April filers..

Same situation here

RD: 4/28/2001 ND:7/12/2001 EB3 PD: 12/28/97

Talked to IIO a few days ago and he said i should know something within 30 to 90 days. really starge especially when there are so many people after me who are getting approved.

cheers,

i think from the posting in another discussion ....

somebody was told by IIO today that they are processing RD April 15 th cases. hopefully we should within next couple of weeks we should all get our approvals.

IIOs usually don\'t know what they are doing!

They can only tell you obvious things. If you want to make a change of address, they can help you. If you need your approval notice to go to China in two days (see a previous posting), they can even fedex it to you. They are helpful only if your case is approved. So I guess there\'s no point talking to them especially when they are still processing April cases.

yes i think so ...but i\'m keeping my fingers crossed for another 3 months let me wait and watch...

Nothing strange...

in this information provided by the IIO. He or she just communicated one more time official guidelines as for I-485 processing. Very convenient for INS. No promises, no headaches trying to find out what is really happening to your case. The matter of fact most of them (IIOs) don\'t really care about you waiting for 5 years or 6 of 7....

There is a guidelines and if they can\'t process your case in accordance to them then they will look at it because only then you can take an action... before this date it is just an annoying nose that you are making from their point of view.