Just talked to IIO 2pm ET Sept 5th

signs is a good movie you will love it. Mel Gibson is portrayed as a very humane charachter rather than a larger than life know it all do it all Hero.
The movie has it's moments that are absolutely superb.

Now, this conversation

has tempted me even more to see this movie. It is like Manisha's dispute over her new low budget movie 'Choti se..'made it gain popularity in NewDelhi.

true true

I cant tell you how many chickflicks we guys have been forced into :-(

BTW are u a next-person-hugger at the scary movies? that could explain the evil-friend who sat next you's intention;)

On a friday evening I would rather

Watch some old comedy of Mehmood, Kishore Kumar, or even Charlie Chaplin for that matter.

I wish I could..

I have to get out of the house to have some fun as I cannot watch TV peacefully at home due to various factors..

XXX

Now that was a fun movie. Can't analyze the story line because then it looses some of its charm but the stunts were AWESOME!!

Aw come on Signs wasn't all that scary. Don't even think of watching raat if Signs scared you.
I've been dying to watch XXX this weekend hopefully. Austin Powers was one $%^%&& movie. I wouldnlt watch it again if my life depended on it.

Austin Powers is just not my type. I never seem to understand that style of humor.

Signs was a cool movie. I like 2 of Shyamalan's movies - Sixth Sense and Signs. The third one I have not yet seen, but I haven't heard any great reviews.

Oh well I guess it will probably be Monsoon Wedding this week then. Still haven't seen the movie yet and I am starting to feel Un-Indian ...

I'm probably going to avoid the 'U' aisle of the video store for a few months in response to the strong responses.

Thanks Wheremahgreen and July 16!