Just talked to an NSC IO

NIW2005-2006

Registered Users (C)
I was told that everything is clear and the case is waiting for an IO to be reviewed. Does this mean NC has cleared?

I was told that everything is clear and the case is waiting for an IO to be reviewed. Does this mean NC has cleared?

I called NSC IO, I got the exact same response, its pending waiting for an officer for review, additionally officer told that each officer is handling minimum 500 applications at a time. About two months back an IO told its in staging area. Nowadays IO's are not telling anything about security clearance over phone.

I am not sure if NSC customer service has chosen this standard phrase for this week, "its pending waiting for an officer for review"

regards

kris

I too talked to an IO at NSC and she gave me the same reply. Pending and waiting for an officer to review. Additionally she told me that there are two pending status (for now) Security review and Pending review and that mine is in pending review. I specifically asked if that means all my security checks have been cleared and she said yes.
I also mentioned to her that I was always told that my application was undergoing security checks and this is the first time I hers that it has completed them and she again replied in the affirmative.
I feel optimistic :)

i thought IO don't answer such inqury any more

I called twice yesterday, each time the IO refused to give me any information.
Any tricks you can have them check the NC status?

luckyz, it depends on which IO you get when you call. I got a very polite IO luckily today.

thanks!

thanks for sharing! i may all get hooked up with the same lady IO. i wish the case can only be waiting to be reviewed after NC cleared. BTW, she didn't say name check, instead of saying security check. Are they same or not?