Just Talked to an IIO ND 01-16-2001, EB2

fam

Registered Users (C)
I just talked to an IIO (was lucky today, that I got connected in 30 seconds, though was on hold for 45 min.) regarding my EAD Renewal (ND 11-26-2001). My current EAD expires on 27-FEB-2002. He said that they are still processing September cases. Also, checked with him about my pending 485 application. He initially said that I have been scheduled for FP on March 22, 2002. When I told him that I already did my FP on 09-FEB-2002, he asked for my A# and confirmed that the FP results were recd on 11-FEB-2002 and they were good. Asked him, when I can have some movement on my case, he said that the FP results has to be matched to my file first and then will be sent to the supervisor for adjudication. I do not know, what he means by matching my FP to my file. I am thinking probably, they get the results from FBI based on A# and then INS has to match it to our file based on the Rect. Number or some crap like that ?

No Title

I think, after receiving the FP from FBI, they put it in your file and then send the file back to the office who started working on your case and asked for FP...
Good....

Perhaps why they need to match ....

Don\'t know if you got to read Lorenzo\'s visit to TSC articles http://www.usvisanews.com/headline.html

Anyway, in this it says when an RFE is sent, your file goes from the Officer in one build back to the mail processing center (25 miles away). Where once the RFE is received at the mail processing center it is matched back to the file and then returned once again to the officer 25 miles away. This might be why Finger Prints once received from the FBI need to be matched up as well. However, I don\'t know how INS gets notification from FBI so this is just speculation.